“Great Food (Bit Pricey Now)”

Paramount Fine Foods
Ranked #69 of 1,718 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We used to eat at Paramount when the single sized Pizza was only $2.50. Very fresh, a bit spicey, but not hot - no tomato sauce, just cheese and sausage - OMG so good. However, since they have become so popular and have renovated to a fancier restaurant, the price has gone up, considerably. The food is still great though - love the fresh bread that comes with dinner. It;s an egyptian style flatbread that blows up like a ball when cooking. Awesome!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place is always very busy, I can tell why! Everything is delicious and fresh! A couple times, service wasn't great but it was also a very busy time of the day. Most of the time service is excellent! A must try if you love shawarmas.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love the cheese with veggie sandwich I get it everytime I go! I don't care for their shawarma or any of that stuff, but the bakery side on the left is to die for!!! Best place in sauga, and on clubbing nights I wish they were open at 3am awesome after clubbing meal if it was available!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Paramount is so good, that its location is in an industrial area and the place is PACKED on a Saturday evening.

The food is delicious and inexpensive.

Beautifully decorated and great service make it the perfect choice for a great affordable meal.

This place THRIVES on word-of-mouth. Very few restaurants can get away with just this advertisement.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Paramount is close to where I live. Whenever I have a craving for a chicken shawarma smothered with the best tzatziki garlic white sauce, this is the place to go! I remember this restaurant when it was still small and old looking.

They've come a long way ... they now have a hot food section where you can pick and choose the meats you want grilled, a salad bar, and a dessert section! Baklavas, peanuts, and all kinds of cookies, pastries that you can imagine ... mind you, I will never buy them because I know how "dangerous" it would be for me ... diet will be sabotaged!

The best thing here is their bakery ... everything is so fresh ... pita bread puffing up and the manakeesh!!! So yummy ... I love the cheese, spinach and cheese, and chicken with cheese. If you want a quick dinner, head out to this place, but mind your self-control.

A little bit pricey but so worth it, I think.

They can be really busy on the weekends, so be patient.

1  Thank KathleenR_28