“We're regulars.”

Ranked #495 of 1,689 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Chinese
“We're regulars.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We eat here about 2 or 3 times a month. It's a delicious hybrid of Chinese and Indian food. The butter chicken is excellent, as is the crispy beef. Almost everything is spicy which we like, but if you're not a fan then make sure to ask if they can make your dish mild (most of the time they can). Almost every time we go there are large family gatherings in the center of the dining area, usually a celebration or party of some sort, so it can get loud.

I find the staff to be very friendly and helpful when asking questions about menu items. One time we left our doggy bag on the table and were driving out of the parking lot and the manager was RUNNING behind our car waving the bag in the air, screaming for us to stop. Now THAT is customer service. Love it here, will continue to go back when the craving hits.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jaime C

Houston
“Flavorful”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I was going to another restaurant but happened to be closed and decided to come here. They set me immediately and took my order very quickly.food came out before I knew it and I was very satisfied. Tons of choices, more than anybody could ever ask for. I ordered the daily special for one person for $9.90 CAD and chose the Mango Delight as my main entree. It was extremely tasty and very delicious. I would highly recommend it. They are a fusion of Indian with some Chinese, a great combination.

• Visited May 2013
“A good find”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I consider Royal Jasmine as a find . Staying in North York, I have to travel 28 kms one way to get to it. (and that is a lot by my efforts)

Parking is never a worry and even on packed friday's / saturdays i can get a spot some where in the shared parking lot.

Ambience is good and does not feel stressed when you walk in . On busy days it gets crazy busy and you can see the tension rising in the people waiting around for a table but once you are settled in, you are good!

The reason why I consider the food as a find is because I am an Indian and the way we cook chinese is so different that its called "indian chinese" - spicier, more deep frying, greasier and lots of garlic. Having come to Toronto, I was longing for Indian chinese food until finally my friends in Mississauga enlightened me.

The only reason I am not giving these guys a 5 is because, I dont like the way they make the Paneer - Cottage cheese. Their Paneer chilly which should be the signature disk for any decent hakka chinese is not upto scratch. The gravy is awesome but the Paneer itself is hard and rubbery instead of being slightly crunchy on the out side and melting soft on the inside.

May be on the slightly pricier side but then the portioning is actually for two, so order accordingly. We didnt realize that we got dinner and lunch for next day as well!

• Visited October 2012
Aldershot
“Good food and service......”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was there recently and maybe because it was early in the evening when I went visiting and there were not many guests, the service was good and fast. I see that many people who have been there in the past felt the service was not all that great but I seem to have been lucky in that aspect. I was showered with some good service and also good food.
The food was great. Cannot fault that.
I would definitely recommend a visit if you happen to like good Indo-Chinese food in Mississauga.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“The worst service...can't comment on the meal, because I couldn't eat it”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We went to this restaurant because of a recommendation from our hotel. Big mistake. Our waitress said 2 sentences to us..."are you ready to order?"....and "thank you" when she gave us the bill, probably expecting a tip. The food was much too hot for my taste, so I left my soup and most of my dish. The spring rolls were way too greasy. She did not come to check on how the meal was...I would have requested a lime to offset the spice. The water on our table was never refilled and we were never offered another Mango Lassee which was consumed half way through our meal. We were going to order desert and coffee, but she didn't ask, just appeared with the bill. You are asking why we did not call her over (or anyone for that matter) to request another dish....NO ONE WAS AROUND. The restaurant was not busy so I guess the staff just hides. Total waste of money and time. I guess they don't realize that it is the customer who pays them not the owner.

• Visited March 2013