“Great food, but pricy”

Add it.
Swiss Chalet
Ranked #492 of 1,676 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American
Description: Located in Pearson International Airport.
Description: Located in Pearson International Airport.
Aurora, Illinois
“Great food, but pricy”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have never been to this chain before, so I decided to give it a try. The food was great, but it cost more than I would have paid in the U.S. I guess everything is more in Canada.

Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Congratulations!!! on the WORST Service I have EVER Experienced”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After working at the airport I decided to go to Swiss Chalet for a nice dinner. Upon entering the restaurant I was immediately informed by the host that chicken (a staple of Swiss Chalet) was not available for 45 minutes. I decided to eat there anyway as my options were limited. I am seated at approximately 7:30pm...5 minutes go by and no server...Another 5 minutes go by and no server...Another 5 minutes go by and well you get the picture. Finally at 8pm I simply got up and walked out. This was my first and last time ever at a Swiss Chalet. I am not impressed with poor management that can not only not manage a chicken supply chain, but also lacking in labor forecasting.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Paul C
Mississauga, Canada
“A reasonable meal”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was fine. It doesn't pretend to be more than it is. I am not disappointed when I go there. The food is always consistent and the waitresses are good.

Visited June 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Swiss Chalet”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Swiss Chalet has amazing chicken my family comes most times cause of the delicious chicken but if you lowered the price a little that would make it even better

Lunenburg, Canada
“Great Waitress and Good food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

A quick simple meal that was excellent. Fresh coffee, hot chicken, no wilted bits in the salad, excellent sauce. Kathy, the waitress was attentive and we tipped her well. (Only issue would be the assumption that when you order a salad, you aren't looking at desert..... We would have been ALL OVER DESERT!)

Visited April 2013