“Not Your Average Indian Restaurant”
Review of Bukhara Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant a few times and have been impressed with the quality of their food preparation and service. Their buffet is an excellent value. Unlike many Indian restaurants, which take pride in offering dozens of dishes, Bukhara Grill offers fewer dishes, but all of them prepared well with their own distinctive taste. The chef uses hot spices judiciously. At my last visit, I had the buffet. It offered chicken, fish, goat and several vegetarian dishes along with a salad bar and 3-4 appetizers. The breads were brought hot to the table. I had a choice of various types of nans, rotis and parathas. Chicken Tikka Masala was outstanding.
The service is quick an polite. Next time I want Indian food, I know where I will be going.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I would recommend anyone to bring friends and family to this restaurant. Excellent and polite staff with homemade traditional Indian Cuisine.

Reviewed August 14, 2010

If your looking for a good Indian buffet then look no further than Bukhara Grill. The food is quite delicious and the naans are made fresh. I loved the Tandoori chicken and the desserts were to die for especially the kheer (rice pudding).