Glenerin Inn
$104
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$104
GardenInn.com
$110
$96
$108
$105
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$135
$170
$150
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$97
All reviewscarriage houseglen erinmain buildingintimate settingsun roomvalley roomunderground tunnelbridal suitecorporate eventromantic getawaywedding nightcredit riverboutique hotelsmall roomcaesar saladflat screenbed was comfortable
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Booked this through Jaunt program, and ended up staying 3 more nights beyond what we originally booked. The first night we stayed in a small standard room, almost the size of a typical guest room if you were staying with relatives. Changed into the luxury suite for the following 5 nights. The place is immaculate. Clean and really comfy.

The service was excellent, no problems with that.We appreciated all the help we received from the entire team. The pictures on their website are true to form, what you see is what you get, nothing to disappoint. We had breakfast with the program, and it was just as good as most restaurants, if not better.

We stayed in the luxury suite in the Carriage house, and it was nice and quiet. The beds seem as though they were brand new, as we looked forward to sleeping in them each night. We stayed in 2 different rooms, and both beds were equally comfy. Room 305 had a nice seating area, and loads of room. Coffee maker and a jet tub.

We chose this place, as it was central to family and even close to downtown if you really wanted to get there. 35mins max.

If you need to be in the Mississauga , Oakville, Brampton or Milton area, this should be the place for you. Free parking and close to all ammenities.

They do have RMT's that are on site, and since we were there, we took advantage of them. Prices were pretty much the same as anywhere else, and this place was really relaxing.

Good jobs guys!

See you probably in April or May.

Room Tip: Room 202 for standard room and 305 for luxury suite.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank heng h
Jason M, General Manager at Glenerin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your great review! It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again in April or May.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Every year, with the best of intentions my friends and family make plans for my birthday. Every year for reasons beyond their control, my special day ends in disappointment. This year I decided to eliminate potential for disappointment and sneak away for a night on my own. I chose to do this at the Glenerin Inn & Spa.

I made the reservation prior to reading any reviews and once I had, and read so many negative ones about rooms and services, I decided to go check it out first (I'm lucky enough to live 10 minutes away).

When I arrived, I was surprised to find the Inn surrounded by condos rather than forestry but once inside none of that mattered. I explained to the GSR that I had a reservation and why I had come by to see the facility first. She was pleasant and showed me everything I asked to see. I did make several specific requests about where I'd like to stay and eat and she happily accommodated. Keeping the 72-hour cancellation policy in mind, I called again three days prior to the reservation to ensure nothing had been changed and much to my delight I learned everything remained as it should be.

I checked in on Saturday and had an incredible massage by Albert who so willingly stayed beyond his scheduled shift to accommodate me. (The spa is barely that - awkward set-up, more like a storage space with everything the hotel didn't knew what to do with crammed in the space...I would caution anybody to book a 'spa getaway' there) I snacked on the wine and generously portioned cheese platter sent to my room by a special somebody. I enjoyed a luxurious sleep (the bed was perfect with the most incredible linens, the bathroom was spacious and had little evidence of the crooked floor as previously described in a review) and woke up to absolute silence.

At 11:30am I met my family in the quaint dining room surrounded by big bright windows and had a great buffet brunch (included the usual 'Sunday brunch' items and a few great additions including shelled oysters and mussels). The server at brunch was very attentive until the end when, consistent with other reviews, I had to go track her down to pay the bill

My only 'complaint' was that the housekeeper used her key to enter my room without knocking and explained she didn't realize the room was occupied. While it was a pleasant exchange, there was no reason for that to have happened. Although it was more of an annoyance than anything else, I did call the front desk and explain the encounter. The GSR was very apologetic spoke with her supervisor and promptly followed up with me again - I greatly appreciated her eagerness to bring resolution to my concern and excellent customer service.

With that all said, it was my best birthday yet and The Glenerin Inn will be my new local escape!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Melbak
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is one of those hidden gems that you'll enjoy re-visiting once youve sampled what it has to offer!
Spa services are also excellent and reasonably priced.
Can't go wrong with this place, always seems to impress me!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Wizard-of-Oz-2012
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Last month stayed here for 3 days with my wife whilst visiting family nearby. Beautiful hotel and we had a large, recently decorated room styled in keeping with the hotel's cosy charm. Lovely furnishings and bed- very comfortable.
Also it was nice to see the fire lit in the lobby.
We did not eat-in apart from breakfast which was high quality and with service to match.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Denis B
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Beautiful, warm and cozy place perfect for catching up with the girls over afternoon tea. The tea sandwiches, desserts and scones were scrumptious - could have had 5 more scones (although glad I didn't). They were the best part of the Afternoon Tea. The room we were in was very intimate and only had one other family in it with a roaring fireplace in the corner. The background music was soothing and not over powering. The only disappointment I would say is that Im used to going to tea rooms where they offer you the actual tea leaves -this place just offers regular tea bags. But this was quickly forgotten once the delightful sandwiches came. The service was good - nothing over the top, but pleasant. We didnt actually stay there, but now since Ive been there for Tea if I need accommdation in that area, I will definitely think about it.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the fireplace - it really adds to the ambiance.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends