Beautiful, warm and cozy place perfect for catching up with the girls over afternoon tea. The tea sandwiches, desserts and scones were scrumptious - could have had 5 more scones (although glad I didn't). They were the best part of the Afternoon Tea. The room we were in was very intimate and only had one other family in it with a roaring fireplace in the corner. The background music was soothing and not over powering. The only disappointment I would say is that Im used to going to tea rooms where they offer you the actual tea leaves -this place just offers regular tea bags. But this was quickly forgotten once the delightful sandwiches came. The service was good - nothing over the top, but pleasant. We didnt actually stay there, but now since Ive been there for Tea if I need accommdation in that area, I will definitely think about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario