We went with another fun couple , the rooms were different , clean and the bed was very comfortable. Nice property .
Wedding the night we stayed , which was maybe why the staff seemed a little busy.food was just ok , but the prices wow ! 32 dollars for a 9 oz new York steak and it was one of the cheaper selections. 105 for the two of us and really very bland just ok food :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario