All reviews outdoor pool hot breakfast business trip clean hotel free breakfast toronto area beds were very comfortable free parking easy access pearson airport canada bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019

We booked this hotel for 3 nights. After checkin and arrival,I walked into the room and the cigarette smell was overwhelming. I called front desk and I said I booked a non-smoking room. She told me the hotel was all non-smoking. I went to store and bought 2 air fresheners and went to Blue Jays game. Returned to room at about 11:30 pm and smell was still overpowering. I had left rice pudding in frig door and it was Frozen solid. I called down to front desk and expressed my concern for room smell. I was informed that There were no other rooms available. I explained that the smell was nauseating and was causing burning in my throat. I told them I was checking out in morning. He asked me to explain the the front desk in morning. Room temperature was set at 85 and could not be reduced. Shower was stuck on pulsating on left and right. I went to check out and the manager was indifferent to the condition of the room.

Room tip: Don't book here
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kris P

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay. We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Miri L.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Check in was in order. Had booked a room with a King size bed. Was recognized as a Gold member, but was not provided a special code for High Speed internet access which they are supposed to provide.
Room is somewhat adequate but quite dated. Not enough electrical outlets or USB ports. The night stand on one side does not have any outlets whatsoever. Have to enter the last name and Room # each day for internet access. This is cumbersome and rather non value added.
Bathroom is spacious and adequate. However, even with a 5 minute shower, the mirror fogs up badly. My wife took a shower and opened the door. The steam from the bathroom set off the Fire alarm for about 2 minutes. NOT COOL. Had to call down to the front desk and report this. They seemed extremely casual about this and simply said 'fine' and hung up.
Breakfast the first morning was a disaster. Supposed to finish at 10:00 on a Sunday morning. Even at 9:45 several items were empty and were not refilled. There was a sticker on the Juice station saying 'Sorry we are out of Orange juice'. To the casual guest, this may seem like they ran out of Orange juice on that particular Sunday. BUT NO! Everyday there was no Orange juice and I stayed for 4 days!!! On the 3rd day, they did have a separate container with Orange juice. Hilton hotels just celebrated their 100th year anniversary this year. The President of the company made some grand statements about the numerous innovations that the Hilton brand has achieved and continues to strive for. The Hampton Inn on Edwards Road in Mississauga is innovating to see how little they can offer their guests.
I used the gym on several days during my stay. There is a Water dispenser in the gym but no cups to drink from! There is a station where there is supposed to be a wet towel dispenser to clean off the equipment, but no wet towels! There were all of 3 towels on the first day, 2 on the 2nd day. None on the 3rd day and I had to ask the front desk to have them replaced. The clock in the gym has not had the time changed since March 10th when Canada changed to summer time. I visited on 1st June. Appears that the gym has not been serviced in 3 months!
Overall, the Hampton Inn, Mississauga underwhelms in many, many areas. Prepare to be disappointed.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kumarsivan,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the problems encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to deliver our true Hamptonality.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Facility in dire need of renovation. Ants in bathroom, AC not working in room. No lockers in room, few were available in the lobby but they were not available. Location and staff was good but the facilities really need an uplift.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Shivali J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the conditions encountered. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

The staff could not take care of a small problem or ascertain if the work had been done the next day when I checked back. They did not value a Hiltons Honors member privilege, seemed very keen on the short term revenue over long term customer satisfaction specially when the customer was from another country.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Stayed here for one night. The staff was very friendly, the room was quiet and clean. It was early May so the pool was not opened yet but would have liked that. The breakfast was decent in the morning. I'd stay here again

Date of stay: May 2019