Small rooms. Noisy planes landing. Breakfast was a joke. Called downstairs to get password for wi-fi it seems rang for ever. If you get to Edwards street and turn left on Hourontario and couple miles down fantastic wine bar and grill Moxie's.
Don't take US $ though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the Mississauga/Brampton border, we celebrate the best of two cities. We are minutes away from three major highways and walking distance to a variety of shopping and dining. From the moment you enter and throughout the hotel, you will feel the cozy warmth and friendly atmosphere that will put you right at home with us. Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga - "we love having you here". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hampton Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Toronto-Mississauga Ontario