Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga
Ranked #29 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Tallahassee, Florida
“Quiet”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I don't often stay by airports but I have to say I was hardly bothered by any noise. That would include not hearing any noise from the truck stop next door. Or from the hallway considering the room was right near the elevator.

It was the typical Hampton experience. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was standard except for the baked beans. Never saw that served as breakfast food before.

I used the business center and was surprised to notice that the two computers were still running WindowsXP and had out dated antivirus. I was able to print what I needed. I checked and the browser was set to delete history on closing which was nice.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Port Stanley, Canada
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I went to Mississauga for a business seminar and stayed overnight at the Hampton. The staff were very friendly, the fitness room clean and convenient, the room was clean and comfortable, the continental breakfast fresh, the cooked food hot, lots of variety. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The lobby is very nicely decorated and clean. The staff were polite, courteous and friendly. The rooms were clean and beds quite comfortable. It is a quiet hotel not a lot of noise in the hallways, so it was very relaxing. The breakfast is an added bonus, with more variety than I expected. Love the varieties of tea.

Lyn, Canada
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I used to work at a five star hotel in my younger years and am always very picky when I travel. Our family has also travelled many different areas for sporting events for our children. The past few years I had noticed a decline in the cleanliness of places we stayed, or the customer service, however I must tell you that this was probably one of our best experiences ever! We were treated so well and everything was clean, and smelled clean, the breakfast was delicious and staff were very helpful with any questions we had. Our room was lovely with the furnishings and décor and most of all the very comfortable bed.........we had absolutely no problem falling asleep. We didn't even hear any noise through the night. Thank you for providing such a wonderful place for travellers. I will definitely stay at your hotel the next time I am in the area and will definitely recommend your establishment to everyone we know. Sincerely, Shirley White

Laval, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Overall great experience. The staff was helpful and friendly. I forgot a few toiletries and they were able to supply me with what I needed. The room was comfortable and clean. There was everything I needed to make my stay enjoyable. I would definatly not hesitate to return.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Kars, Canada
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a very good place to stay however it is some distance from both the 401 and 407, however it is not too difficult to get to, however it serves only as a good place to spend the night since there are no significant restaurants or other attractions close by. It works well for us when we just pass through since we have traveled through Toronto from the east and are past most of the morning traffic when we continue traveling west.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

London, Canada
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed here with our hockey team for provincials and had a great experience. Breakfast items were above expectation for a hot breakfast bar, hotel lobby was accomodating for a group dinner we had brought in and staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you don't mind no indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family