I stayed here for a wedding as it was the hotel the bride and groom reserved. The staff was very friendly and the room itself was very nice and clean. We did notice that the alarm clock was behind an hour but we didn't think to change the time. The next day we woke up and went for breakfast only to realize that because of the clock we were too late for breakfast. Fortunately, the hotel staff allowed us to take some food as they were still packing up and the woman in charge of the breakfast station also brought me an apple and a wrapped muffin. I was very grateful that they were so accommodating.
My only complaint is that I found bed to be too soft and the pillows were fluffier and higher than I'd like. I woke up the next morning with a backache and neck pain, which is very rare for me when I stay in hotels. While the service was great, I'm not sure I'd return for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the Mississauga/Brampton border, we celebrate the best of two cities. We are minutes away from three major highways and walking distance to a variety of shopping and dining. From the moment you enter and throughout the hotel, you will feel the cozy warmth and friendly atmosphere that will put you right at home with us. Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga - "we love having you here". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hampton Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Toronto-Mississauga Ontario