TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel - The hotel was clean, room was large with nice t.v.s and the staff were great, very friendly at check in and check out and friendly staff throughout the hotel. We had no complaints at all. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback. We value your comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Our Airline forced us to a stopover at the Toronto airport (thanks, Alitalia. For nothing) but the Hotel we booked made the stay very nice. Although the pool is not to hot and the breakfast free but not to big this is a great hotel. Extremly large rooms, comfortable beds, and everything you need for a nice day close ro the airport. Just call and they pick you up. There are free phones in rhe arrival hall at the airport.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

We thank you for your feedback. We appreciate and value your comments. We set goals to deliver the best and excellent service. Anytime when we have an opportunity we are fixing it right away. We look forward to have you back at our hotel.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great, big room & bathroom, good breakfast. Everything ok ... almost. In the last morning, it was not possible for me to get any breakfast because the queue was so long (both tries) and the movement so slow (both tries) that I had to cancel both attempts and get my breakfast somewhere else. The small room where they offer food & drinks is just too small. Also, the staff did not really seem to be too excited about my feedback. I must admit, that I did not openly complain, but when I asked (after official breakfast hours) if I could somehow still grab a bagel or so, the plan answer was no. Well, nothing really wrong with that answer, but for ultimate guest experience, a "yes, sure" would have done the trick ;-)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank BB_MUC_12
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We take pride and ownership in our team and hotel. Our goal is to deliver the best guest experience possible. We value your feedback and where is an opportunity we look into it and address it. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to our hotel.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family in December 2013.
The hotel was clean and good parking lot available.The staff was friendly and the service was great. The room was very comfortable and the bed was great.
Breakfast very tasty and diversified.

We would definitely stay again.

I think the management team is doing an excellent job.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for the feedback on our hotel and our service. Our goal is to deliver the best guest experience possible. We value and appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcome you to our hotel.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed for two nights on business and the hotel was excellent. 2 bedroom suite was beautiful and nicely laid out. The gym was in a good location and had everything needed. The breakfast was delicious. The fellows that operated the shuttle were great. I think it was Frank and Shawn, both were very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chippawagirl
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for your comments to our hotel and associates. We appreciate and value your feedback. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is my second long stay at TownPlace Suites Mississauga. Both my experience have just been great here, the suite is very spacious and comfortable, the kitchen is just perfect. Speaking about the staff, you have cheerful faces all around; providing very good hospitality, irrespective of where you are from. They are just amazing, I can mention right from my hotel booking.. Vijay - helped me book in no time when the travel agents couldn't help; he is just amazing. Natallie at the reception, again - she could just make the perfect start for you day if you get to meet her in the morning!! Lastly, Shawn - He is a one stop man where you could to him for any help or questions. He would be the person on top of the list If I have to choose why I'd go back to TownePlace for my next visit. I recommend this place totally!

Cheers,
Sunita

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Sunita,

Thank you for your excellent feedback. We appreciate and value your comments to our associates and the hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Overall, this hotel is pretty good. We had a clean suite, with comfortable beds and a small kitchenette which was really useful.

The breakfast was good though they could use more than just two hot items. Otherwise, the breakfast buffet was well supplimented with yogourt, milk, juice, muffins, bagels, etc..

Parking was an issue at nights near the main lobby entrance. Trick is to know what side door was closest to your room from the other areas of parking.

Good choice and close to the 401/427. Wouldn't mind staying again.

Room Tip: stay on the 2nd floor. I am never comfortable staying on ground level with the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank drrep
Alexandru M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

We thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre

Address: 5050 Orbitor Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4X2, Canada (Formerly Sandalwood Hotel And Suites)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Mississauga > Etobicoke
#2 Green Hotel in Mississauga
#2 Best Value Hotel in Mississauga
#10 Business Hotel in Mississauga
#11 Family Hotel in Mississauga
Price Range: $101 - $166 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre 3*
Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle. Hotel offers private courtyard with natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga