The building itself is unusual for a hotel; it is a three-floor brick structure surrounded by green belt and industrial area. Good area for running. Very quiet as we were there on a weekend. Received a friendly welcome at check-in. It looks like a few upgrades have recently been made. There are still some yet to be done, such as the hallway and breakfast room carpeting. I'd like to have the tradesperson who tiled and caulked the new bath fixtures over to my house. Good job. The room had everything for those wanting a longer-term stay, and it was clean. Nice curtains. The kitchen was new or remodeled in the popular brown found everywhere today. Nice cotton sheets and duvet plus good pillows. Tattered sofa which I'm sure they'll get around to replacing. The included breakfast should be called 'express' rather than 'buffet,' as it is the usual express breakfast seen so often. I have not seen a tip jar here in Canada like at the express breakfasts in the US. The free wifi seemed unsteady and at some points unavailable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle. Hotel offers private courtyard with natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Suite
- TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre Ontario