All reviews full kitchen small kitchen free breakfast bedroom suite extended stay rooms are spacious home away from home free parking indoor pool the breakfast area morning breakfast waffle maker short drive shuttle service excellent hotel hockey tournament pleasant stay
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed the hotel for 3 nights and had a king bed room. The room is big and has a regular size fridge and microwave, which are great for bringing some food back and having a snack at night. Breakfast is compliment and we did not expected to see hot omelette and sausages, and boxed milk. It was great. The most important is the bed is perfect and the room is really quiet. You would not hear any noise from neighbors and I had 3 nights of great sleep and I usually didn't sleep well in hotel. The staff were also very helpful. When we were leaving and asked about the shuttle bus, the front desk called the shuttle bus several times and let us know in how many minutes the bus would come in. My only problem with the hotel is the location. There is no many restaurants nearby and the entertainment is rather limited, a golf course and a bowling place. I guess it is normal because the hotel is close to airport and expect everyone has a car or rent a car.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Very nice to read that you had a terrific sleep at our wonderful property. Also nice to see that you enjoyed the breakfast. We are getting great feedback on the layout of our rooms and the ability to cook in your own room. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dan McIlhone, CHA

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for a hockey tournament. Having stayed at Marriott Residence Inns previously and completely satisfied with them, I was not sure what to expect from Marriott's other extended stay brand, but I can say that this hotel met all my expectations. The room was clean and comfortable, the kitchen was well equipped, the wireless service worked without a hitch. Kudos to the staff - everyone was courteous and extremely helpful, especially when our team managed to advance in the tournament and I needed a last minute extension of the room until 4 pm. The only difference between this hotel and the Residence Inn is that the breakfast does not have a waffle-maker, which for me did not matter. My room was right across from the laundry, but I heard no noise (and in fact, appreciated the convenience since I made use of it during my stay). To top off the weekend, our team won the tourney and have been invited back for next year - no question that I will be back at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Congratulations on winning the hockey tournament! I am glad we played a small part in your success and thanks for posting this great review. We take customer service very seriously here at the hotel and we strive to get better each day. Nice to see comments like courteous and helpful when you describe our associate group. We have received tremendous feedback on our rooms and it appears as though you enjoyed them as well. All of the above has helped us achieve a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013! Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to next hockey season.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel, 2 nights with a family of 4. Nice for the kids to have their own beds as we had 2 queens and a sofa sleeper. Breakfast was really good and fresh, both days were different mains. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool was quiet and open till 11pm! Only complaint was a little too much chemicals in the water. Would absolutely stay here again. Go-cart place in the park across the way and easy access to Toronto. Highly recommend the Imperial Buffet which is close by for a great dinner!

Room Tip: 2 queens with sofa - lots of room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for the review. Very nice to hear that your family enjoyed one of our double queen rooms and were very comfortable. Thank you for passing on the comment abput the pool. Ironically, when I was reading this posting the health inspector came in for a random check on our pool and tested the water. They found that our readings were excellent and we were compliant. Our pool is saline and we have received many excellent comments on it. We hope that you come and see us again very soon.
Dan McIlhone, CHA

Reviewed May 24, 2013

5 stars for this establishment - Very friendly staff, super clean rooms and hallways, fully equipped kitchens, very good amenities including the pool, laundry and fitness center, lots of open space and sunlight, can open room windows, close to the airport yet super quiet and above all, it doesn't feel like you are in a hotel, feels almost like your home. I can't find a single reason not to stay at this place. Will definitely consider this place next time I'm in the region.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

How nice is it to see this review! You felt like you were at home is music to our ears. Thank you so much. You pointed out the many advantages of staying with us at our beautiful hotel. Friendly staff, super clean rooms and excellent amenities. We are getting tremendous comments about the property and we continue to look for ways to improve the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. We had an absolutely wonderful time. The room was as beautiful and clean as advertised. We had a view of the courtyard and pool from the second floor. Unfortunately we could not wake up early enough for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The staff was very friendly and attentive when we had a bit of trouble with our TV. I only have two complaints. My guess is that since this hotel is located in a bussiness district that families are more likely to stay here over the weekend. In early hours in the morning and late in the evening some guests allowed their children to run through the halls on their way to the breakfast buffet and pool. While I do know that this may have been out of the hotel's control, having to hear all of that noise at random times really killed the relaxation and romance that my boyfriend and I was having. My only other complaint was how my boyfriend and I were sleeping on our last day at around 10 am (Mind you checkout isn't until 12) And a housekeeper knocked on the door and tried to get in the room to clean it even though I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. If I had not used the security lock at the top of the door they would have been able to come in. I was not too happy about that. Despite those two things, I have no complaints and the stay was great!

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the laundry room and elevator and try to stay during the week to avoid rowdy children.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for this detailed review. Very sorry to hear that we knocked on your door when the DND sign was on. We have spoken to our housekeeping team to ensure that we are aware of such cases in the future and that we respect the privacy of our guests. Our beds are very comfortable and I know that it would be upsetting to be disturbed while resting. When we see comments about our clean rooms and attentive staff we realize that our focus on customer service is paying off. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.