All reviews full kitchen small kitchen free breakfast bedroom suite extended stay rooms are spacious home away from home free parking indoor pool the breakfast area morning breakfast waffle maker short drive shuttle service excellent hotel hockey tournament pleasant stay
Reviewed May 24, 2013

5 stars for this establishment - Very friendly staff, super clean rooms and hallways, fully equipped kitchens, very good amenities including the pool, laundry and fitness center, lots of open space and sunlight, can open room windows, close to the airport yet super quiet and above all, it doesn't feel like you are in a hotel, feels almost like your home. I can't find a single reason not to stay at this place. Will definitely consider this place next time I'm in the region.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

How nice is it to see this review! You felt like you were at home is music to our ears. Thank you so much. You pointed out the many advantages of staying with us at our beautiful hotel. Friendly staff, super clean rooms and excellent amenities. We are getting tremendous comments about the property and we continue to look for ways to improve the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. We had an absolutely wonderful time. The room was as beautiful and clean as advertised. We had a view of the courtyard and pool from the second floor. Unfortunately we could not wake up early enough for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The staff was very friendly and attentive when we had a bit of trouble with our TV. I only have two complaints. My guess is that since this hotel is located in a bussiness district that families are more likely to stay here over the weekend. In early hours in the morning and late in the evening some guests allowed their children to run through the halls on their way to the breakfast buffet and pool. While I do know that this may have been out of the hotel's control, having to hear all of that noise at random times really killed the relaxation and romance that my boyfriend and I was having. My only other complaint was how my boyfriend and I were sleeping on our last day at around 10 am (Mind you checkout isn't until 12) And a housekeeper knocked on the door and tried to get in the room to clean it even though I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. If I had not used the security lock at the top of the door they would have been able to come in. I was not too happy about that. Despite those two things, I have no complaints and the stay was great!

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the laundry room and elevator and try to stay during the week to avoid rowdy children.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for this detailed review. Very sorry to hear that we knocked on your door when the DND sign was on. We have spoken to our housekeeping team to ensure that we are aware of such cases in the future and that we respect the privacy of our guests. Our beds are very comfortable and I know that it would be upsetting to be disturbed while resting. When we see comments about our clean rooms and attentive staff we realize that our focus on customer service is paying off. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is much better than some other local places I have stayed. It has a full kitchen and very friendly front desk staff. Beds are very comfortable. I am planning on returning here again and forego my old haunts ....

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for posting this review. We are happy that you found us and that our staff were very friendly. We look forward to you returning.
See you soon.
Dan McIlhone, CHA

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at the Towneplace Suites before and after a trip to Cuba. We were incredibly impressed with all aspects of the hotel.

-Excellent customer service
-The rooms were newly renovated and are extremely comfortable
-Gym and pool facilities were well maintained
-Shuttle to and from the airport and area restaurants

I'd recommend the property to anyone looking for a stay near Pearson.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank HGGM
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Cuba! Nice to see that we can continue to have customers mention our service quality and that our rooms are comfortable. Cleanliness is also a big focus for us and thank you for mentioning it. Hope to see you again soon.
Dan McIlhone, CHA

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms are quiet and spacious. Perfect lcoation if you wana be away from the noisy toronto area. The hotel is very clean and the added kitchen in the room is a great feature.

Room Tip: wake up for breakfast early if you want 'hot stuff'
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it was nice and quiet for you. We have received lots of comments about how quiet the rooms are and how they are very spacious for all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon.