TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchensmall kitchenfree breakfastbedroom suiteextended stayhome away from homefree parkingrooms are spaciousindoor poolthe breakfast areamorning breakfastshort drivewaffle makershuttle servicehockey tournamentexcellent hotelfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. We had an absolutely wonderful time. The room was as beautiful and clean as advertised. We had a view of the courtyard and pool from the second floor. Unfortunately we could not wake up early enough for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The staff was very friendly and attentive when we had a bit of trouble with our TV. I only have two complaints. My guess is that since this hotel is located in a bussiness district that families are more likely to stay here over the weekend. In early hours in the morning and late in the evening some guests allowed their children to run through the halls on their way to the breakfast buffet and pool. While I do know that this may have been out of the hotel's control, having to hear all of that noise at random times really killed the relaxation and romance that my boyfriend and I was having. My only other complaint was how my boyfriend and I were sleeping on our last day at around 10 am (Mind you checkout isn't until 12) And a housekeeper knocked on the door and tried to get in the room to clean it even though I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. If I had not used the security lock at the top of the door they would have been able to come in. I was not too happy about that. Despite those two things, I have no complaints and the stay was great!

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the laundry room and elevator and try to stay during the week to avoid rowdy children.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for this detailed review. Very sorry to hear that we knocked on your door when the DND sign was on. We have spoken to our housekeeping team to ensure that we are aware of such cases in the future and that we respect the privacy of our guests. Our beds are very comfortable and I know that it would be upsetting to be disturbed while resting. When we see comments about our clean rooms and attentive staff we realize that our focus on customer service is paying off. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.
Dan McIlhone,CHA

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is much better than some other local places I have stayed. It has a full kitchen and very friendly front desk staff. Beds are very comfortable. I am planning on returning here again and forego my old haunts ....

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for posting this review. We are happy that you found us and that our staff were very friendly. We look forward to you returning.
See you soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at the Towneplace Suites before and after a trip to Cuba. We were incredibly impressed with all aspects of the hotel.

-Excellent customer service
-The rooms were newly renovated and are extremely comfortable
-Gym and pool facilities were well maintained
-Shuttle to and from the airport and area restaurants

I'd recommend the property to anyone looking for a stay near Pearson.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank HGGM
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Cuba! Nice to see that we can continue to have customers mention our service quality and that our rooms are comfortable. Cleanliness is also a big focus for us and thank you for mentioning it. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms are quiet and spacious. Perfect lcoation if you wana be away from the noisy toronto area. The hotel is very clean and the added kitchen in the room is a great feature.

Room Tip: wake up for breakfast early if you want 'hot stuff'
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it was nice and quiet for you. We have received lots of comments about how quiet the rooms are and how they are very spacious for all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon.
Dan McIlhone,CHA

Reviewed May 1, 2013

As a frequent flyer traveling all over North America, I have to commend the TownPlace Suites Mississauga for the excellent customer service. Most notably, Shawn and Julian were fantastic and exceeded our large group's expectations. They took care of the entire group, getting them to good restaurants, taking them to several location they needed to go and providing courteous and professional service. Our group has now booked 7 more stays here and look forward to seeing the staff again. More hotels should employee staff like Shawn and Julian, two thumbs up!

Room Tip: No restaurant at this location but the staff will get you to a variety of local restaurants in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

We love to see our associates names in the reviews! Thank you for making their day! We read out all reviews to our associate base so we can all celebrate and we did with this one for sure. The customer experience is crucial for us and we work hard on it each day to improve. We look forward to you visiting us again and again......
Thanks again.