I stayed here for one night after picking up my brother from the airport. I did not expect much because of the brand and from my past experience Towneplace suites used to be just 'ok.' So I decided to give this one a try since it's near the airport and not too far from downtown Toronto. We checked and met the front desk, his name is Adam I think, he was the friendliest front desk agent I have ever met, another gentlemen at the front desk was friendly as well, I didn't get his name. We got to the room and surprised at the quality bed/linen. The room was beyond standard. When I saw the bed I thought I was at The Ritz Carlton, or that's what it reminded me of. The room was clean, and spacious. Nice fully equiped kitchen. Bathroom clean as well. The next morning we came down for breakfast, where normally with this brand they would give grab and go breakfast. This time they have real plates and bowls and nice breakfast that includes oatmeal, yogurt,muffin, etc. My family and I are so satisfied with our stay. I would come back next time I come to Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle. Hotel offers private courtyard with natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Suite
- TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre Ontario