“Third time and will come again!”

Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed March 23, 2010

This is my third time staying at this hotel. I always chose the deluxe south tower rooms (their cheapest) and they are amazing. Recently renovated with modern decor and an amazing bed. They are spotless! The staff is very courteous and professional. The hotel itself is well staffed and check-in is always a breeze. Any other requests (guest/room service) are very fast as well. In my third stay, I did experience an inconvenience with one of the room amenities and the staff really shined to take care of it. Upon checkout I informed front desk that the problem occurred again and was immediately offered a discount and an apology.

The rooms do a tremendous job of blocking outside noise. There is a sliding wooden door that separates the bedroom from the hall/washroom area. This blocks hallway noise. Then the windows really block plane noise. I'm a picky sleeper and had no issues with sleeping in a hotel beside the airport.

I usually come for the city but stay at the airport zone for better value. I find it to be very easy to get to downtown by car, no more than 20 mins. The thing is GTA is flat, so staying in downtown is not necessarily the best place if you are checking other neighborhoods in this big city.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
HiltonFOM, Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2010

We at The Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites thank you for your loyality and kind remarks about our hotel. We were all very excitied to read your positive comments about
our property and how are entire team took great care of you even when an issue occured.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed March 15, 2010

I've stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions when I've visited Toronto on short trips to visit family.

Upsides: I usually require a room with two beds, and this hotel has one of the best in this Hilton category when it comes to design. The two-bed feature where beds face away from each other gives tremendous privacy and is a brilliant idea. Additional plus: The two TV's are very thoughtful.

Downsides: WIFI should be free in all Hiltons. Parking tends to be full closer to the hotel on most occasions. Either I couldn't locate a scanner in the business center, or they didn't have one the last time I needed one.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Located is an excellent location for the airport, the Hilton is a relaxed and comfortable place to stay before your flight, the south tower has had a refurb and the rooms are of a very high standard although there is no wifi in them.
Rooms are very quiet and have two queen sized beds and large modern bathroom.
Parking is not free and a daily charge is applied.
Breakfast is amazing, huge choice from buffet and quite reasonable too.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
HiltonFOM, Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2010

We at The Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your kind words in regards to our South Tower rooms and our breakfast buffet.
Although parking is at a charge we are confident that our price is comparable to other hotels in the area.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

We stayed one night before our flight. For $139 a night we got 15 days free parking.
The room was spacious, very comfortable king size bed.
Check in was fine. We ate at the hotel. The restaurant was a little pricy but the bar menu was reasonable. We sat in the restaurant and I ordered from restaurant menu and my husband from the bar menu.
The watier was very friendly and helpful.
The shuttle runs every 20 minutes 24 hours a day. They are right across from the airport so the shuttle only takes 5 to 10 minutes.
Who could ask for anything more for a one night stay before a flight.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
HiltonFOM, Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback in regards to your stay at our hotel. We are all pleased that you were able to enjoy our facilities during your recent stay. All team members take great pride in ensuring that our guests feel at home while staying with us.
We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

Stayed here one night to break up the travel time to Barbados. Travelled with my husband an 2 year old daughter and asked for a crib. Booked on Priceline. Free shuttle from T1 in Toronto - just make sure you call them when you get in so they can tell you how long it will be before the driver gets there (brrr!).

Check in was fast - only took about 3 minutes - perfect since we were tires and traveling with a toddler. I asked for a king sized bed and was glad I did as the hotel called our room 20 min. later and said they didn't have one. So our daughter slept between us.
Room was nice and modern in design with a flat screen TV and an interesting sliding door on the wall to reveal a bench for extra seating. Very comfy bed.

Put the sign on the door before 2am and ordered ONE Hilton Breakfast with a side of 2 hard boiled eggs - it was a delicious feast of eggs, sausage, toast, fruit, milk, juice, coffee & yogurt for around $34 (including tax and tip). They gave us extra bacon & potatoes with the eggs plus a big thermos of coffee and we couldn't finish it all.

Shuttle runs every 15 minutes so this was a convenient stop for an airport hotel.
Wish they had an indoor pool. Have used the outdoor pool in the summer. They need to have more plants/privacy screens around it. I have stayed here before and the room renos are very nice. The gym is in old squash courts at one end of the hotel so it's creepy if you are traveling on your own (people can watch from above the treadmills and there is only one door/stairwell to access it).

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I stayed in this hotel due a misconnection flight and I had to pass the night in this hotel recommended by Air Canada for my stay. The rooms are nice and clean. The hotel is very well located if the Toronto Airport is your main business. The Atmosphere is the issue, the personeel is not friendly, the look more like soldiers following rules. The Restaurant food is not recommended, it is too expensive for the quality that you receive, I order a soup and it was bad, I didnt like it and they charged it to my room anyway and I let them know very clear that the soup was horrible.... I tryed to pay wit debit card and they said NO, there is a teller machine over there, get cash and pay in cash... it´s ridiculous.... My stay in this hotel was not what I was expected from a Hilton... at all.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2009

Nice hotel in terms of being spotless, modern. Bad points are location (if you need to be downtown Toronto) and small size, not much room to move even, bathrooms have sliding door! The main knock for me, this is a 4 star hotel and no free wifi in room. Any 4-star hotel that doesn't have wifi should have the star dropped. Considering most 3-star or less now have free wifi, couldn't understand that for a Hilton. We used hotel for conference guests, got 25% Visa discount - wouldn't recommend if you need wifi or central location. Otherwise, very clean and quiet although small rooms. No free parking is a downer too.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business