$151
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$96
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$142
Hilton.com
$104
$90
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$113
$91
1,853 results
All reviewsnorth towerthe executive loungecorner suitesliding doorroom servicetoronto airportfront desk stafffree shuttlenice roomshuttle servicean early morning flightupon checkpark flycarlvaletconferencekeg
Reviewed July 9, 2016

Good park and fly service with shuttle to Toronto airport. Breakfast did not open at time advertised and so loud could not sleep with other guests screaming at each other from 2-4 AM in hallway unmanaged by hotel staff.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mac P, Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Dear karenbR4457FH,

Thank you for your feedback your comments are treated very seriously. I am very sorry that you were kept up by other guests in the hotel. I would always urge you to inform the front office and we will be happy to assist in making sure you have a restful nights sleep.
We hope that we have the chance to host you when taking your next trip or celebrating a special occasion.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2016

great spot when booked last minute when flight was cancelled. good value given airline was not paying. Staff were helpful and efficient although they did not know that newly renovated rooms no longer held 4 guests as the couch was no longer a pullout.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mac P, Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Dear M923HKannm,

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us. I am pleased that we are able to assist when you had a last minute flight change.
I am sorry that you experienced some confusion with the in-room amenities. I trust that the front desk was able to assist in finding the room most suitable for your needs.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit very soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Nothing special to write about this Hilton Airport Hotel, in fact in a lot of ways good/bad things on opposite end of spectrum. It almost looks like they had a renovation budget that did not quite cover everything. So the renovation items are nice and stylish, but the untouched parts need attention. Here is a simple example... the shower is updated with a very nice top of the line shower head, but by the same token, the shower floor grouting was stained and in need of re-grouting. Best thing I liked was the ample space in the room, including a den/sitting area, but on the downside, it was dimly lit and needed another floor lamp. All these tend to average out to a rather ordinary middle-of-the-road hotel. Met my needs though...good location...Ok enough that I would consider staying there again with a flight layover, etc.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business

Dear Ken K,

Thank you for sharing your comments and I am sorry we failed to wow you. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy a renovated guest room; your comments have been shared with our executive team. If any aspect of your stay falls below your expectations please allow us the opportunity to address it for you.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay very soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Would not stay here - with many options I would not stay here. Pictures are not what rooms look like - very worn! Why would the lounge close at 8??? My wife was given a hassle because she was not in my file at check in. After a long day of travel it would be great if folks just made you feel welcomed!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Blainshortreed,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. Your feedback is treated very seriously and we are sorry that you were unhappy. We make every effort to ensure that all guests have a lovely stay and we are sorry we fell short with you.
We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to welcome your family back for another visit where you will feel at home.
If we can assist in any way please do not hesitate in reaching out to the hotel.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

From the executive lounge to the on-site restaurant I was treated with a smile and the upmost respect on how my stay was going. This is my go to as I work in the Toronto airport from time to time. This trip an amazing employee by the name of Andrei was concerned I was looking at the menu and asked if I needed suggestions. I informed him I was looking forward to having they're poutine as it was on the menu the last time I was here. I didn't see it in the current menu but after Andrei spoke to the chef they had all the ingredients to make me some poutine. I was very pleased with how Andrei and the chef went out of there way to satisfy me.
The only reason I didn't give these guys five stars was the shuttle bus ran a little late. It was packed when it did arrive but I managed to find some room to get on it. A few people were turned away as the bus hit capacity.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business

Dear Joel W,
Thank you very much for talking the time to offer a review of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to learn that Andrei as able to have such as positive impact on your stay. He was thrilled to hear your comments and is looking forward to your return.
I am sorry that you were delayed by the shuttle, I am pleased that you were able to find a seat for a short ride to the hotel.

We are looking forward to having you with us again.

Warmest regards,