$226
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$113
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$90
GardenInn.com
$107
$93
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$127
Hilton.com
$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$110
$115
1,832 results
All reviewsnorth towerthe executive loungesliding doorroom servicetoronto airportfront desk stafffree shuttlenice roomshuttle servicean early morning flightpark flyupon checkvaletconferenceyyzproximityvehicle
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed here twice for a conference. Convenient location and my room was clean and had what I needed for my stay. The food was ok. I didn't like how you only got 'free' wi-fi in the lobby and not in your room unless you a. paid for it or b. were a hhonours member (I mean even Tim Hortons has free wifi) and the parking is atrocious. I didn't feel quite safe parking in the back of the hotel by a warehouse and having to walk to the lobby (mind you this was at night and I was alone). Otherwise the staff is friendly and accomodating. This hotel is standard and gives you what you need.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy your found our staff friendly and accommodating. We are currently working on guest parking to ensure that during busy times, we will reduce the walking time for our guests as well as improving the lighting for those arriving at night.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Tired- That's my impression of this property.
The room door was jambed with what looked like crowbar damage- this was on the Hilton Honors 9th floor
The room bed was prison hard.
The room had one of those heaters that was on and off constantly with high noise enough to wake one up.
The work out room was smelly and there is no indoor pool- if that's important.
The fridge did not work...why? ( I was told I should have checked it before putting stuff in-huh?) Promised replacement food never arrived.

Professional is my impression of the working staff.
Room service and food quality was excellent.

Room Tip: Go next door to Holiday Inn Select.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed that your stay was not up to your expectations. We are consistently updating and ensuring our facilities are clean, modern and offer a comfortable respite for our guests. I have addressed your comments regarding the room door and the work out room odor.

I would also like to advise you that while our outdoor pool is seasonal, we will be covering the area in the fall so that it may be used all year round. Again, I am sorry you believed the outdoor pool would be in service during the winter.

Thank you for your great comments on our staff and room service. These comments have been passed on. We hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

A basic hotel, close to the airport. Strange arrangement of beds in the room, but it was clean and the food was ok. sdgh'fhjfsdghjafl;dkjhl;adhfladhgl;akhdglkhiqueyoihegbmcxvbnRYHo iowe htbgaorit fhd lfghjl jghalkiuqwblk DHSDFGHDFL JHGFLSH

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to welcome you back. As reference for your future stays, the hotel is converting our two bedded room that you were referring to back to the traditional side by side design. This will be completed by the end of May.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

At check-in we were asked for two credit cards plus a $100 cash deposit. I have never seen a hotel room set up where the beds are in the middle of the room; lots of wasted space and impossible to have company. This hotel advertised an outdoor heated pool; it had a pool with a block of ice in it. It was a long walk to park and unsafe for women especially in the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Sharon W
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for your comments - I have sent you a private message explaining why we asked for both credit cards and cash.

As for our two bedded rooms - these rooms are being redesigned beginning in April where they will be the traditional side by side set-up. And as for the long walk from the parking lot - again, it's a complicated problem for the hotel to solve, but we're working on a plan to ensure our guests can park closer to the hotel during our busy times.

Please accept my apology on your disappointment during your stay with us, and hope you give us another chance and stay in our new double bedded rooms which will be ready by mid-May.

Thank you. Your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This hotel is serving folks who are on a transit though the Toronto Airport. Its about 12-15 minutes ride from the the Airport. There is a shuttle that picks up guests from the Airport ( provided you are there ( nobody will be looking out for you, unlike some other airports where they have hotel reps at the airport to assist ). The shuttle runs every 30 minutes). The hotel is OK, bit run down, needs renovation, The carpet looks old and worn out. Wifi is OK. I did not find any problem connecting. The restaurant is also OK serving standard continental style.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back again. Please note that while we offer complimentary shuttle service every 30 minutes during our slower times, we also offer the service on a 20 minute basis during the busy hours of 6am - 9am and 5pm and 9pm.

Enjoy your spring!