“Great hotel but busted phone and TV”

Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites
Ranked #11 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Detroit, United States
“Great hotel but busted phone and TV”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is courteous and helpful. But the TV and phone were busted. While te rest of the room was clean and comfortable but when my wake up call came the phone by the bed was broken and I had to walk across the suite to answer the wake up call.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
My apologies regarding the non working phone and TV. I will send you a private email to learn which room you were in so we can fix it.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stayed for more than 10 nights during a business travel and I can say I enjoyed my stay. I have a few considerations about it:

- The room is big and comfortable;
- The staff is very helpful (Especially the doorman José);
- The cleaning do not meet my standards (Especially in the bathroom);
- Your key will demagnetize at least once a day even though you keep it in the safest part of your bag;
- You are by the airport do not expect a quiet stay;
- The restaurant is nice but food do not worth the price (I truly recommend you to walk a few blocks and head to Lone Star Texas Grill or The Keg Steakhouse and Bar)
- Breakfast is fair (The waiter will be serving you insistently - Yeah, please tip him and maybe give him some extra $$ to leave you alone);
- One thing really disappointed me: From 11 pm to 3 am I guess there was a party or something like that happening in the room next to mine and I was trying to sleep after a long work day and it was wondrously loud and nobody did anything about it despite my complaint front desk call.

I guess if you want to pay a fair price for an acceptable stay you should go for it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
First my sincere apologies on your disappointment with our restaurant service and value as well as the noise you experienced from the room next to yours. I have forwarded your feedback to the operations team so we can better understand why your issue was not addressed.

We value your business and hope that you provide us another opportunity to earn back your trust on our hotel. It is certainly not our goal to be just 'OK'. It is to be a ten! I hope you let us make this up to you in the future. Thank you so much for your feedback.
New York
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I checked into the Hilton on a Friday night after business, so I could be close to the airport for an early morning flight home on Saturday. The hotel is well located to the airport, only a 5 minute hotel bus ride to and from the airport. The bus was large and the attendant was very helpful. Check-in was swift and professional. The decor is modern and recently refreshed. The hotel had a new feel even though it was probably quite old. My room was huge, with a living area separated by the bathroom from the sleeping area. Again, the room was recently updated, with two flat screen TVs, and very nice understated decor. The room was immaculate, and the bed was very comfortable.

The hotel bus left very promptly at 5:00am to the airport. I really enjoyed the Toronto Airport Hilton and Suites!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your experience with us. It's really appreciated and will be shared with the team. We hope to welcome you back again.
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a decent Hilton property, conveniently located right next to the YYZ airport. I stayed in the south tower in a junior suite, with a view of the freeway. The room was somewhat recently updated and clean. The staff was very pleasant. I had breakfast one morning in the lobby restaurant. They did not have what I ordered and directed me to the buffet, which was just OK. The manager came over 5 minutes later and comped my entire meal simply because they ran out of the ingredients for what I wanted on the menu. That was certainly not necessary, but it was very nice. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a room in the south tower with a view of the airport.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our hotel and glad to know our team took that extra step to ensure you were looked after for breakfast. While perhaps not necessary, we genuinely desire to deliver an experience that our guests expect and when we have the opportunity to go above and beyond, it is our pleasure.

We look forward to welcoming you back again. Thank you for your feedback.
Cayman Islands
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Soundproof windows - beautiful suites - deep and extra long bath-tubs - superb - simply the best airport hotel anywhere - the food is excellent also - Absolutely First Class Experience - Racquet ball - sauna - pool - fitness gym - all services accommodations, fitness and recreation facilities incredible. Highly recommend this Hilton Hotel to all who want to experience a high end resort experience at the airport location - what a fantastic combination

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing Hilton Toronto Airport. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Really happy that we stayed at this Hotel, price was right, very comfy and very clean. Besides being near to the airport, easy access to anywhere. We are really coming back to this Hotel next time that we are in the area. Thanks.... Hilton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We're really happy you stayed with Hilton Toronto Airport! We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you!
Edmonton
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights at the end of August, and I was quite happy to have chosen it. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and if you have any concern staff was ready to help you. The hotel is very close to the airport, and they have an airport shuttle that runs every 20 minutes. I am recommending this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
I am delighted you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for choose Hilton Toronto Airport.