“Hilton Toronto Airport needs improvements”

Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #11 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stay at the North tower that is newer and definitely select the King Junior suite with sofa bed as in the South Tower the rooms are smaller, have two double beds and the bathrooms do not close... The outdoor pool is great and has plenty of sunshine. I recommend the restaurant at this hotel. The food selection is good including the tiramisu or Godiva chocolate for desert. Excellent location near the airport and a walking distance to the Keg on the Airport Rd and other nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for your comments and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. Have a great summer.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family members and other people. I left my car with no worries go for vacation for 7 days come back pick my car up from parking with no extra charges. Car was safe nothing was wrong with car. I am ok with this hotel to stay and recommend this one to everybody

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing HIlton and for your kind comments.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

When we checked in they asked for a credit card. My husband and I do not carry credit cards on us as they just another expense that we can not afford. They were kind enough to let us stay with out the credit card just as long as we did not make charges. Which for us is easy.

We also told them they were the first stop on our honeymoon. (We were flying to Cuba in the morning). They were nice enough to send us up a bottle of sparkling wine and choclate covered strawberries as well as a voucher for a full breakfast in the morning.

We were also parking the car for the week there and upon our return we got free bottles of water. Car was safe and sound as well.

Beds comfy and cosy. We also did not hear the highway from our room and the gift shop was resonably prices as well. Enjoyed my stay and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Congratulations on your wedding and we hope you enjoyed your honeymoon! Thank you for choosing us and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and every single time the noise levels are above acceptable. The housekeeping has loud conversations, and I have spoken to my other colleagues and they agree the slamming doors, the lack of sound proofing and the staff will leave you tired and not refreshed. My last stay resulted in 2 calls to the front desk to request the housekeeping keep quiet, also had leftover products from the previous guest in the washroom.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

My sincerest apologies on the noise issues you experienced with us. I have sent you an email to find out which room you were in so we may address this issue with our team. It is unacceptable that any of our guests would suffer lack of sleep resulting from noise made by our staff and it will be addressed.

If there is anyway we can make this right for you, please respond to the email I just sent and I will personally be at your disposal. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate being made aware of situations so they can be addressed.

We hope we can welcome you back some day.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

You can get much better value for your money at a Super 8 or pretty much any other hotel chain. Overpriced accommodation, overpriced food and drinks at the restaurant. Plus $3.00 for small, not cold bottles of water in your room. Overall nice accommodation but save your money and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

I am sorry you did not see value during your stay with our hotel and that you were disappointed. Your comments have been shared with the team to see how we may make it right for you. Someone from our front office will be in contact with you.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Traveling through this beautiful Country, my connecting flight from Toronto to Detroit was sold out from underneath me (Air Canada, from what I have heard this should not be a surprise!). When being escorted through the variouus steps with AC's customer service, they tried to set me up at a Days Inn thinking I wouuld be pleased. I insisted a Hilton property due to being a Hilton Honors member. Under protest they finially agreed to put me up at the Airport Hilton. To my surprise, a very warm and welcoming greeting from front desk personell, ViJay. Apparently he must have recognized my frustrations and disappointments, he immediately jumped into action. I was placed in a very clean and nice room, he offfered me a soft drink and then proceeded to do everything in his power to allow me to at the very least have a relaxinng stay. I went to the lounge and personell, Bpuesh greeted me and quickly assisted me in my order. Outstanding service, nice size salad portion and very delicious (Ceasar Salad complimented with some bread). I was impressed and for a very exausting and charged traveling day, this location performed exceptionally. If you are lookinng for a clean and friendly place, stay here. Enjoy!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Nothing pleases me more when a guest has such a great experience that they can name the people who made that experience such a memorable one. Your comments have been shared with Vijay and Bupesh and it simply made their day!

We hope your flight home was an uneventful one. Thank you for your kind words. Perhaps we'll welcome you back again someday.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at your hotel for the day and had never been to a Hilton. I was pleasantly surprised with the overall experience. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The room was clean and modern, with lots of space. Will be interested to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Glad we were able to 'pleasantly surprise' you. And we certainly hope to welcome you back. Thank you.