“Nice Spot”

Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites
Ranked #10 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Spent a single night at this hotel before an early morning flight. I do this an awful lot so there is not always a lot that stands out or that distinguishes a hotel, but the Hilton Toronto airport staff does stand out. Room was fine, shuttle service is efficient. Check-in process is quick. What can I say!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
AndyLoges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your gracious comments about our staff. We will share these with our team members as they find this type of feedback inspiring and work even harder to ensure every guest feels welcome, respected and cared for,

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very nice stay at this hotel. Resturant was great and rooms very nice and clean. This is a airport hotel so all the services are available and it is close to every major Toronto attractions. I will definitely go back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed our restaurant and your stay. Next time you are with us you will have to check out our new fall menu that pays tribute to all things Italian! It's been received well from our guests. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

sad because i've stayed at other hiltons and was utterly unimpressed by the room; i had a jnr suite and the toliet didn't work (it was awful and loud and didnt flush# - the sound of the AC/heating was EXTREMELY loud... when i opened a cupboard in the washroom there were holes in it and toliet paper was stuck in them #disgusting)
there was no fridge ... when i returned to my room after working all day it looked like it was barely cleaned except for the bed made...
overall i can't believe this is called a hilton... sad because i work in the hotel industry and this was not up to par.

Room Tip: inspect room first.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Please accept my apologies on the state of your room during your stay. It would be certainly appreciated if you could inform us of which room you stayed in so that our maintenance and housekeeping team can take immediate action.

Some of our junior suites do feature refrigerators, but inventory is limited and you need to request a room with a resfrigerator upon reservation/check-in. Again, our apologies. I would certainly appreciate you giving us another opportunity and stay with us again so you may experience what our guest rooms are truly like. Do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel directly and I would be delighted to assist you for your next stay.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed one night before flying out to Halifax, N.S..
Rooms were lovely, clean and we had all we needed except for a microwave.
Excellent Service for check in and easy check out.
Got to park at hotel for the week we were away.
All this for less than just a week of Park & Fly.

Total amount for night stay and parking = $123.00

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
AndyLoges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you,

Reviewed October 7, 2012

A friend of mine who used to travel frequently to Toronto used to stay here. Just a short drive from the airport (be aware of expensive taxi rides to the hotel, the hotel does have a shuttle). The front desk staff were very friendly and great.

I got upgraded to a jr suite and it was spacious and just really great. A very comfy bed made for a very comfy sleep. I didn't get a chance to explore the gym or the restaurant as I had gotten in late and needed to leave early the next morning. But from what I've experienced, I would definitely recommend this hotel and come back if need be.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed in a 2 queen bed room since the King bed that I would have liked wasn't available since I checked-in early. It was an interesting configuration since the beds were back to back instead of next to each other. Each bed had a flat screen tv. The view I had was of the airport.

I did eat lunch and breakfast at the hotel. Both times, the food was excellent. Since I did not have a car, I didn't have any other restaurant options because nothing is walking distance. By the way, parking is $16 per day. There is a 24/7 free shuttle to/from the airport that runs every 20 minutes. It took 1 hour to 1:15 from the airport to downtown Toronto using public transportation.

There is a business center with 2 computers and one of them was broken. The computers were free to use and free printing.

I would probably not stay there again because of the location, but I did enjoy my stay there. I did stay there as part of a wedding party. Next time, I would probably stay downtown or a hotel in Brampton that has free parking and free breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. While the restaurants by the hotel are a three to five block walk away we appreciate your desire to be in a downtown location. Glad that you liked our rooms and found the food excellent. Next time you fly out on vacation perhaps you will think of us and take advantage of our sleep.stay and fly package.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice hotel. good clean rooms. Upon arrival the deskpeople were very helpfull and friendly. We got an upgrade to a suite. Very ice gesture, although we stayed for only one night. The parkinglot is a bit of a grim place. The bar was fine. Next morning the breakfast was very good. Nice fresh food. All in all a good stay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Glad that you enjoyed our hotel and appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon!