Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
1,765 results
All reviewsthe executive loungenorth towersliding doorroom servicetoronto airportfront desk stafffree shuttlenice roomshuttle servicean early morning flightupon checkpark flyvaletconferencekegyyzproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I stayed here for business last week and decided to extend my stay for the weekend. They charged me a higher rate when the previous staff member told me i would have the same corporate rate i had during the week. This was very unacceptable. The weekend staff were extremely unprofessional and I really don’t understand how they can work for Hilton, not accommodating in any way. When i asked the front desk if i could get a fridge they said it would an additional $10, however when i came back from shopping i called down they said its $25, when I complained they said “oh well I can do it for $15”. The staff in general were extremely rude, no hi's or hellos. The internet wasnt working and i got charged for it so i asked for that to be reversed they said no. The manger was very manager on duty had a chip on his shoulder and felt that he had some kind of power. The manager VJ and his side kick Ben are the worst customer service representatives ever. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
AndyLoges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

My apologies for the frustrating experience you had with our hotel. If this is how we did business on a daily basis, we would be out of business! Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate staff members. This type of service is simply unacceptable. And just a FYI - we no longer charge for fridges!

I invite you to try us again to regain your trust. Don't hesitate to contact me a andy.loges@hilton.com to make arrangements for your next visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

We had originaly intended to stay at the Comfort Inn - about a mile away but were dismayed at their shuttle bus service when we stayed there earlier in the holiday - so we decided to stay at the Hilton instead.
Their shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes - 24 hours per day. It's less than a five minute drive from the airport.
Check-in went smoothly and we were allocated a spacious bedroom on the 6th floor. Everything was clean and comfortable. We were tired after a long flight - however the housekeeping department woke us up by vacuuming the room above us at 10:15pm !!
Other than this small problem (and a few noisy guests walking by the corridor outside the room) we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2011

No hi or anything upon checking in, just a "you interested in upgrading to a suite, it is available for 40$?" We were stuck in parking for 30mins trying to get out to make our diner reservation, the machine at the card and wouldn't open the gate, we pressed the button, but it just kept ringing, then they finally picked up said hello and than hung up on us, we pressed the button again but no answer, i had to forcefully lift the gate myself to let the car threw. Upon returning to our room at 10pm, exhausted from the days events, we picked up the phone to order a bottle of wine, but the phones (both) didn't work. I walked to the front desk to see if i could get a bottle sent up because the phones didn't work, she said she can't but will send someone out to fix it. Maintenance worker came in, looked at it for 5mins and said, "sorry no luck" i then had to go back down to the front desk again and asked again for a bottle of wive, she said we would have to switch rooms, I said " you guys are a nightmare" and just returned to the room. Excellent way to spend our last night in toronto.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your feedback and apologize your experience at our hotel was so unsatisfactory. We use this feedback to improve our service and get better insight on what training is required to improve our service. We share this information with our team to better understand what resources they need to do their jobs better and provide support and training where necessary.

As for your parking incident, we have recently revised our parking passes to eliminate the type of situation you faced. Again my apologies for your frustrations. Should you wish to give us another try, do not hesitate to contact me directly at andy.loges@hilton.com.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Reviewed June 26, 2011

I stayed there to attend an interview in the city. Took the red-eye flight from Edmonton and landed at 7 am in Toronto. Hotel shuttle bus takes you to the hotel. The hotel is usually fully booked because lots of airline staff stay overnight. There were no rooms available so they kindly allowed me to use their spa change rooms to freshen up and change into my business suit. Wifi available in the rooms (additional cost). Taxi to the city costs around 50 dollars. Alternatively you could catch the free shuttle bus back to the airport and catch public transport from there for only $2.50 (bus to train station and train from there). Very good hotel and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank BrisbaneTraveller35

Thank you for your comments - and regret that the hotel was full upon your arrival. This doesn't happen that often, but when it does we try to assist our guests in whatever way we can. I am glad the team was able to help.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

My niece and I, on a girl's weekend this past Saturday, stayed at the Hilton Toronto Airport and Suites for one night. I won this hotel stay at a trade show. The prize was for a junior king suite but since those only had king size beds in them we downgraded to a double room. No worries for us as it was only one night and hey I wasn't paying for it. :) We were in a room on the 8th floor South Tower. The double rooms are uniquely designed - the beds are placed headboard to headboard instead of the traditional side by side configuration. AND each gets their own flatscreen tv. The view wasn't the best (gasoline tanks, the road/highway) but we did get to watch planes take off and land (a family hobby). The roon was very clean and we didn't hear any traffic and only very very minimal airplane noise. Breakfast was also comped and there was plenty of choice. The only con were the pillows on the beds - too soft for me but that's a personal preference.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family