Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
$132
  • Breakfast included
$100
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
$96
$85
Hampton.com
$126
$108
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$130
$112
Agoda.com
The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
$140
$119
1,766 results
All reviewsthe executive loungenorth towersliding doorroom servicetoronto airportfront desk stafffree shuttlenice roomshuttle servicean early morning flightupon checkpark flyvaletconferencekegyyzproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My niece and I, on a girl's weekend this past Saturday, stayed at the Hilton Toronto Airport and Suites for one night. I won this hotel stay at a trade show. The prize was for a junior king suite but since those only had king size beds in them we downgraded to a double room. No worries for us as it was only one night and hey I wasn't paying for it. :) We were in a room on the 8th floor South Tower. The double rooms are uniquely designed - the beds are placed headboard to headboard instead of the traditional side by side configuration. AND each gets their own flatscreen tv. The view wasn't the best (gasoline tanks, the road/highway) but we did get to watch planes take off and land (a family hobby). The roon was very clean and we didn't hear any traffic and only very very minimal airplane noise. Breakfast was also comped and there was plenty of choice. The only con were the pillows on the beds - too soft for me but that's a personal preference.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2011

It is still a great airport hotel, windows open, rooms offer all that is needed, bar friendly, shuttle service great

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Shame on me for not checking if this location had wifi in the rooms. If McDonalds can provide wifi why is it not possible for a brand such as Hilton. This is absolutely ridiculous. If you use wireless devices at all do not bother to waste your money at this location. Who wants to have to go to a public lobby to surf the internet????

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank micah03
AndyLoges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

I read your comments on how disappointed you are that the hotel did not offer wireless internet in our guest rooms. I am delighted to let you know I just received approval to go wireless this week and by mid-September will offer all our guests this service.

We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Stayed May 27 - 28. Our daughter had an international flight out of Toronto and we decided to drive there the day before to avoid any possible delays at the US- Canada border. We also decided to make a weekend of it in Toronto. The location worked out great for us since it is just minutes from the airport (via hotel shuttle). This also saved us the hassle of driving to the airport and paying for parking. There are multiple Hiltons surrounding the airport which made the selection of the hotel a little confusing.

I was having some trouble deciding if I wanted to rate this hotel as 3 or 4 stars. We did not experience any major issues with anything, but there were a few minor issues which were annoying. I decided to give them the benefit of a doubt due to the cheerful attitude of the staff and go with 4 stars.

Now for some of the details.

We arrived about 8pm and were quickly and efficiently checked in by a friendly staff - luckily arriving just minutes ahead of a bus load of new arrivals. We were told we were "guests of the day" and were given a choice of free internet or free parking. We went for the parking which is normally $15/day. Most hotels I have used in the past have free parking so this was a slight annoyance from my point of view. However, I suppose if you arrive by bus, you might consider it an advantage to not have overall parking costs rolled into your bill. As it turns out there is free wi-fi in the lobby only. The rooms have ethernet cables and the charge is $12.95/day. After paying for the cable connection I actually recommend the using the free wi-fi since the cable connection seems very sluggish. You also need to be careful about how many computers you have. Technically the hotel charges per day, but the system is set up so you will be charged per computer per day unless you bring it to the staff's attention. They cheerfully removed the extra charge on our bill for our daughter's computer after we pointed this out.

The room seemed fresh and clean, with no unusual smells. It was slightly stuffy when we first arrived, but the fairly quiet air conditioning/heating unit seemed to have no problem fixing this problem within minutes. One of the first annoyances we discovered with the room is that there is no place to put your opened suitcase. Many hotels I have stayed at in the past have some type of portable rack or small table for this. Not so in this hotel. Another issue was a distinct lack of lighting in the room. There is no main overhead light - just individual small lamps scattered throughout. With every lamp in the room turned on, the overall lighting still seemed very dim. I actually had some trouble reading the instructions on the coffee maker in the room. Speaking of coffee, the coffee I made one morning in the room was terrible. I never tried it again. The room layout is somewhat unique from my experience. Our room had back-to-back double beds - each one facing its own wide screen TV. This can be very handy if one person wants to sleep while the other wants to watch TV. The bathroom-closet layout seemed very efficient. The closet actually opens toward the room door (next to the bathroom). This allows you to have the contents lit up without disturbing other people in the room. Our bathroom sink seemed to leak a little around faucet handles, dripping on the floor unless we occasionally dabbed up the water with a towel. Overall the bathroom seemed very clean with no signs of mold or mildew in the tub. The shower was very powerful. There was no hook anywhere in the bathroom for hanging clothing.

We had breakfast there one morning. It's a little pricey (but maybe not for Toronto), but I must admit the food was well prepared and the service was great. I had Norwegian Benedict - similar to eggs benedict, but with Salmon substituted for Canadian Bacon. Coffee served here was good, but I would have preferred Tim Horton's if it were an option.

We had a good stay with some minor inconveniences. If I were in the same situation in the near future, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Having suffered a trip interruption in Toronto due to an emergency medication situation on the part of my travel companion, I was not impressed with this hotel.
PROS: Close to airport with a free, efficient shuttle.
Offered excellent rate in an emergency situation.
CONS: Lobby smelled of smoke and was even worse in the area of the only available computer.
Tried a couple of times to contact Room Service using what was posted on the phone. Kept getting a strange recording. Tried twice using a different set of numbers on the menu and again no luck. Phoned Reception and they put me through. I then got a recording saying the number was not available. Phoned Reception again and they said they'd contact Room Service themselves and have them call me. Waited and waited - no call. Ended up taking the menu down to the restaurant to see if they'd place an order for us. The person on the desk there simply stated Room Service must be busy. Then suggested we come downstairs to eat in the restaurant. I was NOT happy and made it clear that this was not possible for the sick person up in the room. He finally called the Customer Service rep who was very helpful and took care of it.
Reception staff were not overly friendly, and the restaurant staff were grumpy.

• Stayed: May 2011