All reviews four points business district glass shower free parking coffee maker hot tub fitness room fridge and microwave toronto area the hotel is clean check in was quick highway starwood conditioner
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in 7th floor. Little old looking but clean. Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash refillable fixed containers in standing shower. Body wash and shampoo looks like same. Breakfast was okay. Check in took time. I checked in using app, but it took 15 minutes to get my key. Elevator was not working. Front desk blamed fire marshal for that. I didn’t want to change my floor, so climbed stairs and came down. No room service till 5pm.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I love the Sheraton properties, especially 4 Points for their comfort no frills stays. This hotel is a bit nicer than most others I have stayed at. The restaurant on site is good and the rooms are spacious and clean.

I’m not a fan of the new toiletries. They are a little masculine smelling for me but I usually bring my own so it won’t keep me from the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

My 3rd visit here. The staff are really friendly and welcoming, the hotel is clean and makes a great effort to be Eco friendly without going over the top. It's always quiet in the rooms even those close to the elevators. The guy in the souvenirs shop has some really good deals and the quality is excellent. Special mention to Marta in Breakfast who always welcomes guests so warmly and to the young lady behind the bar who works so hard!

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Overall, the hotel is not bad, but definitely is showing signs of age and needs some sprucing up. Room quality, From nicks and scratched paint on the doors, To just a general feeling of “older”. Even the electrical socket in my bathroom had issues, It should not be loose or moving when you plug in an appliance, the hairdryer literally pushed the socket back about half an inch. Does have a restaurant on premise that does offer a decent breakfast

Trip type: Traveled on business
FPGM2501, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear 465ChristineD465,

Thank you for your review and feedback of your experience at the Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale. We strive to provide the best service possible and all feedback helps us enhance the experience for our guest. I have shared your notes with the team and we will review on the changes we can make.

Thank you for choosing the Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale and we look forward to welcoming you back to on your next visit to Mississauga.

Troy Allan

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Stayed again this year for three nights. Rooms are clean and well kept. Very close to shopping and lots of restaurant choices. Just off the 401. Ask for rooms facing Argentia if highway noise bothers you...it’s not loud but if you are not used to it ...it might. Complimentary water in the room which is a nice touch albeit you can drink the water straight from the tap. Say Hi to Pauline...she has been a bartender there for many many years -always the best of service.