Myself and a few friends made a trip up to Toronto recently to check out the Hockey Hall of Fame and to go to the Toronto Maple Leafs game that night. We stayed at this hotel 2 nights, Friday and Saturday. I booked this hotel online using a popular booking site and got over half off the price so the entire stay cost under $130 (per room for 2 nights)! This hotel is very very nice. The lobby area, hallways and rooms are all very clean and nice. I'm not sure if this place is very new or has been recently renovated but it looks great. Our room had the standard 2 beds, cable TV, couch, desk with office chair, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, free bottle water and a very nice and clean bathroom. Oh, and the internet WIFI connection there is fantastic! It's even faster than my connection at home and for the two nights that we were there and using it it worked flawlessly. There is a bar/restaurant downstairs that we did not visit since it was usually closed after midnight which is when we got back to the hotel each night so I cant comment on that but it did look nice as well and is a big convenience that can be taken advantage of. We also did not use the pool, fitness center or room service, but they were available as well. The only thing that I was a bit upset that they did not offer was a complimentary breakfast of some sort with the stay. The restaurant is built in so I don't see why a simple eggs, bacon, toast, coffee/juice meal can't be offered up for free. It would make the experience even better. The hotel staff is very nice, professional and knowledgeable.
A few notes: Lobby area has a small gift shop, an ATM machine, a copier/printer and a few desktop PCs that are available for use if you didn't bring a laptop or phone to access the WIFI. They provide complimentary copies of both USA Today and The Globe and Mail newspapers in the lobby. There are vending machines, a Pepsi and a chip machine, by the elevators on each floor. Mississauga has many different places to eat including, Subway, Pizza Pizza and of course about 6 Tim Horton's so if you don't want to eat at the hotel you definitely have some choices. If sure there are some more upscale places to eat and drink as well, I'd suggest checking online or searching on your GPS.
The parking is free and it was not hard at all to find a place close to the building on a Saturday night. It is also very quiet here and easy to sleep in peace.
Recommended stay if you have to be near the airport or Toronto as it's just a short drive (15-20 minutes) to each. A great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale has 7,400 square feet of event space, perfect for meetings, weddings, and other business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Ontario