All reviews four points business district mississauga meadowvale glass shower business trip the holiday inn place to sleep free parking coffee maker fitness room hockey tournament check in was quick clean hotel hotel restaurant microwave highway plugs
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel in a King Suite for my birthday. Check in and check out was a breeze and the concierge at both times was friendly. It was very quiet. No disturbances at all. You'd almost think no one else was there. The room itself was pretty amazing. It had a more modern look in terms of decor and was very crisp looking. The bathroom is very spacious with double sinks, a hot tub and glass shower. Bed was sooooo comfortable. I can honestly say I had a great nights sleep. My only complaint is that we couldn't use the hot tub because there was strands of hair in it. That was pretty much the only thing.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Denzil M, Four Points Meadowvale Team at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Hi Crystal W0719,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's always a pleasure to read excellent reviews like yours. We hope to welcome you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

This hotel is very modern, great big comfortable king size bed with duvet and pillows.
Even had a little fridge and microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful when i checked in and checked out. Have nothing bad to say about this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Jennifer G,

We are glad you had a great stay and we met your expectations.

Thanks,

Reviewed August 1, 2015

I am happy to say I have found a new home when I am in Toronto. My experience here was one of awe and wonder. The restaurant and bar staff have been there each over 20 years and love their jobs. Lidia, Pam and the other fine lady from the bar who's name escapes me at the moment are a delightful bunch. They called me by name immediately and made me feel like I was coming home after a long day at work. It is much appreciated. They new the regular travellers well, asked about their families and were outstanding. I was happy and pleased when I left for my day at work.

Room tip: I was on the seventh floor and it was quiet and peaceful
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will share your comments with all our associates. We hope to welcome you back when you visit next.

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is in good condition, the rooms are fairly modern and the restaurant was very good and filling. The lobby was being repainted at the time, but is to be completed soon according to the front desk clerk. The man at the desk was very friendly and helpful as well. All in all it was a pleasant stay and would return if in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Denzil M, Four Points Experience Team at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Hi Kynan,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will be happy to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Hotel van is not reliable with a contract. Service is really bad. When you finally get to the hotel and are so tired you get to your room and your key doesn't work. The room was fairly clean but not enough towels. Towels were not fresh, slight smell. Had coffee but only decaf no regular coffee. No cream or regular sugar. Horrible customer service.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Michelle,

I apologize we did not meet your expectations. I am confused about the hotel van as we do not have one and we do not have a shuttle service to the airport. However, I encourage you to stay with us in future. Should you want to contact me and share more details, I could be reached at 905 858 2424 ext 442.