“Typical Four Points with the style”

Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
Ranked #32 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Windsor, Canada
“Typical Four Points with the style”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife and I had a couple's weekend off in Toronto and Niagara Falls area. So We booked the hotel in between. We liked it very much especially the contemporary style and its cleaness. The bathroom looked like being re-modeled recently. Only drawback would be noice isolation which was not so good in my view. The sound from hallway or street/highway was little bit too close to my ears. Overall it was a very good stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Hi Derek,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you had a enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back on your next trip.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
London, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2014

A nice, quiet, clean, renovated, well kept rooms. The service was friendly. Would recommend it to anyone who likes a clean hotel and room. I wish they had complimentary hot breakfast included to make it perfect.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HI Sunidhi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are very encouraging and helps us maintain our service level. Hope to see you on your next visit.

Burlington, Canada
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We arrived at FP Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale at 3:10PM on Saturday, August 2nd. Our family of 5 (our kids are 19, 23 and 26) reserved 2 rooms, so we can get ready for a wedding we were attending at 4:30PM. None of the rooms were ready and the Front Desk person told us he can not check us in or even finish the paperwork because rooms were not ready. I explained our situation and told him we have a wedding shuttle to catch up, but he couldn't help. When I asked to talk with the manager, suddenly 1 of our 2 rooms was clean. We were grateful although 5 adults getting ready in the one bathroom was not what we expected to do.
After a wonderful wedding we arrived at hotel just before 1 AM and asked to get a keys for the second room. Person at the desk was asking to see an ID and credit card although we told them we won't have anything on us but room keys when we get back. After some time he finally gave us keys and we get to our room. There was no shower gel in the bathroom (I.E. container for it in the shower was empty).
We checked out just before 11 AM and there was no "Sorry for the inconvenience" or anything similar. Very disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. It was a combination of events that led to the late check in. We have reviewed our procedures and have made necessary changes. I hope we have an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We checked into hotel a bit after 12AM, tired from driving after 6 hours and a bit of traffic. I called the hotel around 10 pm to make sure that the sofa bed had sheets and pillows for the kids. We checked into our King suite room with a sitting area with a sofa bed for the kids. To our surprise there was no sheets on the bed. We called reception and immediately they sent a lady from the hotel to check the room. She was actually very sweet and helpful and felt really bad. Her name was Eva. She also noticed there was not enough towels so she brought us that too. It was 1am by the time she left the room. Honestly it wasnt a good start to our stay. If you book a hotel 2 adults and 2 children the hotel should be attentive to details like sofa bed sheets and enough towels for 4. Our room was on the 5th floor on the highway side so it was also very very noisy! We did mention to hotel the next morning that the room was noisy but since there was a group it was difficult for us to change rooms. I have been to this hotel for business and i did notice that the rooms were nicer and renovated this time. A nice clean renovated bathroom and confortable SPG bed and nice sitting area with 2 TV's. We had the breakfast at the lobby restaurant and honestly is was average food. The waitress was actually very sweet and the service was good but for over 15.00$ for buffet and similar prices for a la carte, find another restaurant around the area and i am sure it will be a better choice for quality! Also, another thing that surprised me is that next to the outside entrance doors on the sidewalk there was a metal grill covering a big hole and in that hole I must of seen at least 200 cigarette butts. It looked dirty and I can't believe that the hotel management didnt notice that some guests are throwing their cigarette butts in that hole.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms not overlooking the highway
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your kind review. Your comments have been discussed with the departments and necessary action taken. I'm glad you enjoyed the renovated room and our friendly staff. Hope to welcome you back on your next visit.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by my 3 day weekend stay at this hotel. It was very lavishly done on the inside. I came up to visit a friend of mine and their house was in Milton. And this hotels location was just a little further in towards the city. And very close to the airport. Location is great. The hotel itself was very comfortable. They furniture was very modern and new. It is a great place for a weekend getaway to Toronto. The room rates were also fantastic for what I paid. $86/night. Very satisfied and happy with my stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Hi Asif,

Thank you for your excellent comments. I have shared them with our associates.

Manassas Park, Virginia
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed here during a trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto for something a bit cheaper outside the city. We basically checked in, went to sleep, took showers and checked out, so I cannot comment on the gym or pool. But the bed was SO COMFORTABLE! It was like a dream. We would certainly stay here again if we returned!

Room Tip: We stayed at 225, no issues.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Aaron,

I'm glad you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed out beds. We do have a lot of guests who choose our hotel for the comfort, ammenities and proximity to Toronto. I hope your hotel of choice.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My Fiance and I stayed here in late March of 2014. Our first impression was that the lobby is quite well decorated, the restaurant is situated to the left of the main entrance. The front desk staff were professional, efficient and informative when it came to local restaurants and things to do. Check-in was quick and easy. Our room was a king bedroom suite, located at the end of a hallway on the fourth floor. The hallways are very grand and appealing, unlike most hotels. The room was phenomenal. I can honestly not say enough good things. It was clean, the sitting area was pleasant, there was a small yet workable desk beside the window. The bed was very comfortable. The fireplace was charming, and goes through the bedroom into the living area. There are TVs located on either side of the wall dividing the bedroom and sitting area. We decided to go out for dinner, as the built-in restaurant in the hotel was more expensive than we would have liked. Only other negative is that our room view overlooked a parking lot, but lets be realistic, it`s a hotel in Mississauga in good proximity to other hotels and the airport, I wasn`t looking for a room with a view. Overall, I had a more than enjoyable stay, and am looking forward to staying for a few more nights later this month.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large & have a great deal of windows for natural lighting along the length of...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Amber D
Hi Amber,

It's great to have guests who take time to write such glowing reviews. Thank you and we will be happy to welcome you back .