I stayed 2 nights at the Sheraton to attend a series of all day business presentation. The meetings took place at the hotel, so there was no options for my choice where to stay.
The hotel appears to fairly recently renovated, but still has many of the older 70's style hotel attributes. While the overall look of the hotel and rooms appears good, as I got into the details I was quite disappointed.
Check in was efficient and the staff were reasonably friendly throughout my stay. I did not eat in the restaurant on site, but the meetings were catered by the hotel and the food seemed reasonably good.
My main issues revolved around my room. It's slightly smaller than average, and a contradiction in many things. It did have a modern flat screen tv, and a nice large work desk area with outlets, and free wifi.
There was a horrible couch by the window, which looked like 3 pieces of plywood stuck together with a thin mattress on top. It was stained, smelly, very uncomfortable, and the position made it very hard to use, and impossible to watch tv from. it really looked like a cheap after thought.
The bathroom was cramped particularly at the toilet where you could not sit without touching the shower stall. the lighting was very dim, 2 tiny mirror lights, and a small overhead light. It took an average of 4 minutes to get hot water each time I tried.
The beds where ok, but were essentially roll away beds on wheels. The would move if you got into them at the wrong angle.
The heating/cooling is the old style external mount unit, and would blow in your face if you slept in the bed closest to it. The temperature control had a hard time staying consistent. it either stayed on all the time, or never came on.
Overall, the room quality was much less than I would give it based on initial look. As there are a number of options in the area with much newer hotel, I can't really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale has 7,400 square feet of event space, perfect for meetings, weddings, and other business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Ontario