“Great Stay, Excellent Value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale

You added Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2501 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 4G8, Canada (Formerly Radisson Hotel Toronto - Mississauga)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #35 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Toronto
“Great Stay, Excellent Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was a last minute Valentine's Day getaway - I know, super romantic. However, we were pleasantly surprised! For the rate, it was an exceptional value. We had room 225 and the room was well appointed, modern and most importantly, clean. The room had a nice queen sized bed, a mini fridge, a microwave and a day bed/couch. The linens were all clean, and I did not feel totally disgusting walking around barefoot. A word of warming, for those who like firm beds I found the bed to be too soft.

This is the second Four Points I have been to (one in Niagara) and I have to say, that for the Four Points you can always count on free wifi, free water, cleanliness, adequate staff and a comfortable stay. Nothing out of the ordinary but for the price, it's great!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thanks you. At Four Points we ensure we meet our guest's expectations and add value such as free wi-fi, parking, mini fridge and microwave.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was in town in a business trip, and this hotel was chosen by our corporation. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It's clean, quiet, close to restaurants, grocery stores, etc. The room was modern and very clean. Room has a mini fridge and a microwave. The staff was great, particularly Dan (at Reception) who is an example of customer service. The rate includes free WiFi, free bottle of water, free parking. The Business Centre is very handy. Didn't try the restaurant, but looked decent. If in the area again, I won't hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind comments. I have personally passed your comments to Dan at our front desk. Our hotel does have advantages as we include ammenities such as wi-fi, parking, mini fridge, microwave in our rate. This makes it easier for our guests as there are no hidden costs.
Johannesburg, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Four Points Sheraton in Meadowvale is a quasi renovated hotel.
I would rate the hotel as a 3 start establishment.
Some rooms are very clean others need some TLC.
Showers do not all work very well so check your room before actually 'moving in'!
Breakfast is good and rates are reasonable but not lowest in the area.

Room Tip: Check that shower works and heat / air can be adjusted.
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review. We have addressed the shower issue and all the rooms have now been renovated. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was in town for a one night business trip. I chose this hotel because the rates were much better than other local hotels. I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I entered the lobby. The lobby is very modern with nice designer touches. The room was really modern and very clean. The staff was great and very efficient during check in. My rate included free wifi, free bottle of water and in my case, breakfast. That is much more than I get at other nearby national chains. Way to go Four Points! I will definitely be back. I also ate in the restaurant and it was wonderful!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I have shared your comments with all our associates.
Saint Thomas, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have driven by this property hundreds of times and never thought I would stay there. This past weekend I decided to give it a try because I did not want to stay in downtown Toronto and it was conveniently on the way cutting much driving time off of my trip.

It is now my new goto hotel for day trips to Toronto. Price was so much lower than being downtown, free parking, a saltwater pool that my daughter enjoyed and according to my girlfriend, the best buttered chicken ever. I was not there for supper so did not get to sample it, but next time.

All staff were friendly and made you feel welcome.

Room itself was typical size. Not too big, not too small. I was comfortable in it with two young kids and the girlfriend. Refrigerator and microwave already in the room. Free bottle water.

The extra 30-40 minutes it took me to get to my destination the next day was easily offset by the convenience of getting to and from this property on the highway.

Fairly quiet sleep, heard a few planes pass over now and then, but not overly disturbing.

Well done Four Points.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your honest review. We are an option if you want to visit downtown Toronto as you do save on the room rate and parking.
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Pro's:
- room was clean enough to walk barefooted (they actually used one of those "schtiky" rollers to pick up hair and what not)
- one day (out of the 5) the room was made amazing, absolutely gorgeous, other days is was made OK
- staff is very friendly
- decent room furniture and décor
- decent amenities - small business center, hot tub, pool, exercise room

Con's:
- lack of attention to detail (chipped elevator plaques, some random maintenance issues visible here and there, etc.)
- room was not soundproof enough, you can easily hear the people next door and walking down the corridor
- service, albeit very friendly, could have been faster

Thank You.
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had my second stay at the Four Points in Mississauga, Canada this past May. I was here once again for business, but unfortunately, upon landing, the airline had lost my luggage. The staff was excellent in assisting me, by giving me contact solution, toothpaste, a tooth brush and deodorant, all complimentary due to my inconvenience by the airline. I couldn’t have asked for a more accommodating staff.

We had a lot in the hotel from my job, roughly 40, and the hotel had no issue with the hotel providing great service. They did an Indian buffet for our group for dinner one evening, which was excellent. As with my past stay, the room was great, the breakfast buffet was good, and always a great start to the day, and the wifi throughout the hotel made working after hours very easy.

The rooms have always been clean here, and the staff, both at the front desk and in the bar/restaurant, have always been excellent. I’m planning to be back again for my next trip up to Mississauga for business, I’d definitely suggest this hotel for business if you are in the Mississauga area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you. I will share your response with our team and hope to meet with you on your next visit.