Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
$124
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$126
  • Breakfast included
$119
$100
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$113
  • Restaurant
$121
$110
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfour pointsbusiness districtmississauga meadowvalespg pointsnice showerbusiness tripthe holiday innplace to sleepfree parkingcoffee makerhockey tournamentbed was very comfortablecheck in was quickhotel restauranttazamicrowavehighway
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I recently stayed 3 nights in this hotel on business. It is a relatively new hotel. The place where our business took place was quite close ( less than 5 min. away), so it was very convenient. You do need a car to get around.

I was disappointed in that I expected more from a Sheraton Hotel. We had only plastic cups in the washroom and no shower cap, mouth wash etc. The shower curtain had a bit of a funny smell. The towels were placed near the floor on a rack and close to the toilet bowl which was a bit disturbling. Temperature control in the room was however, quite modern and efficient. Other amenities worth mentioning were free parking and free WIFI Internet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, As we are in a business park, we do get a lot of business travelers. Your suggestions have been noted and changes will be made wherever possible. We have changed to disposable glasses at the request of our guests, however, we do provided glassware on request.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I hadn't stayed at this hotel several times many years ago shortly after it had been renovated. This time around I stayed with my daughter a Saturday and Sunday night, I found that although our room was clean and the bed very comfortable the common areas were very dirty. Outside our floor elevator was dirty when we arrived in the afternoon Saturday and was simply not cleaned at all by the time we left Monday. The pool area was also unclean in areas and the pool itself seemed not to be filtering out stuff in the water. Monday before we left our last trip to the pool included finding gum in the pool. I typically stay at starwood member hotels because of the attention to detail - in this case I was unpleasantly surprised that common areas were being neglected for days on end. Kind of left me feeling gross, certainly will look to another location the next time I'm in that part of the Province.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We have revised our procedures in relation to public / common areas. I'm confident you will notice a difference on your next visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed at the Four Points for a girls shopping weekend. We upgraded to the Executive Suite - well worth it! The room was clean, spacious and well laid out, no traffic noises. The bathroom was HUGE! The elevators were quick, plenty of parking, receptions staff were helpful, efficient and pleasant. Just a few little issues that we noticed but didn't feel that the front desk needed to hurry up to fix it. There were only 3 towels in the room - we made it work, there was only one robe, not two - (waffle weave) (was supposed to be terry) No bathmat - that was an issue as the shower (even though it was fabulous) leaked onto the floor in the bathroom. The in room tea/coffee was not replenished. I'm quite sure a quick call to the front desk and they would have rectified it immediately - in hindsight I wish we had called. Perhaps they could let housekeeping know what is expected in the upgraded rooms as per their web site. All in all I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Fifth floor ice machine was VERY loud - try not to get a room near the elevator/ice machine area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dawn2522
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for your response and feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will use our hotel again.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

At the check-in we were told the room will be quite as we are 2 parents with 2 toddlers, but the room 501 was very noisy bcoz it is sharing the wall with ice & vending machines. We did have a good sleep, very annoying.
The coffee machine was dirty & had long hair on the tray. The bed sheet had a yellow spot. The room was very dusty, the room corners were not vacuumed & under the beds. The shower head was leaking & pressure was low.

Upon c/in we were given the full buffet breakfast voucher, however when we went for breakfast it was not a buffet, was just continental breakfast. I informed the GSA Sarra she said it should be a buffet, but after double checking with the restaurant they told her on Saturdays no buffet breakfast!!!
Upon check out we were not asked how was your stay, so my feedback I am giving in it now.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your visit. We will use your feedback during our employee coaching sessions. Please let me know when you will be in the area again and we will be happy to offer you upgrades and ensure you have a pleasant stay.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This location tends to draw the business crowd as it's located in a business district and close to many large companies. Pretty decent place, comfortable stay, and good location. Hotel amenities are the usual and good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi Skydog,

Thanks for your comments. You are right, we are located in the business area and we do very well with business travellers. However, we are not too far from downtown Toronto and we offer attractive competitive prices on weekends.

Denzil