Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
$104
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$106
$96
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$104
GardenInn.com
$135
$171
$150
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$81
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$105
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$97
All reviewsfour pointsbusiness districtmississauga meadowvalespg pointsglass showerbusiness tripthe holiday innplace to sleepfree parkingcoffee makerroom was spacioushockey tournamentcheck in was quickhotel restaurantmicrowavetazahighway
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is another one of those instances where I am unclear how the "circles" work. Is this establishment anything more than a "3 Star" property? No. How would I rate our experience? 4 stars easy...perhaps even 4.5.

This was my second stay at the property, with the first stay being probably over a year ago under the same circumstances...in Toronto for the weekend to visit my son. Then I remember thinking that the property was a wee bit worn, with just a tiny bit more flash (newly renovated lobby) then substance. Still - to put things in perspective, when "Hotwire" revealed that this was the property we would be staying at, I didn't have any regrets or disappointments, especially at the Hotwire price. I didn't think anything was wrong with the place...I would just say it wasn't exceptional or memorable in anyway...save for a wee bit of snark from one of the front desk staff.

Well, on this occasion I was VERY pleased. The renovations are now complete and the rooms are quite nice. Very chic and modern, from the fixtures and furniture to the flat screen TV. For the price (which you might not get - it was a Hotwire deal) it was an EXCEPTIONAL value...have stayed at far, far inferior places for the same money or more.

Now don't get me wrong - this is not a Four Seasons at Four Point prices. If you stay in hotels frequently and in particular at more upscale properties, you will notices the little things here and there that say both "older property" and "not exactly 5 star". But if you go in with Sheraton Four Points expectations, you will be pleased.

My son (he is ten) described it as a "Toyota on the outside, but a Lexus on the inside". Well, I wouldn't say it was quite a Lexus, but in general that description is indeed spot on. Would absolutely be pleased to stay here again, even at a 50% higher rate (yes, the deal i got on Hotwire was that good...)

Note: One of the reasons why pricing on Hotwire might be so great is because the hotel is not close to ANYTHING besides corporate office parks...so I could see how on weekends they are really hurting for business. That said, if you have a rental car you can get to the action within 30 to 40 minutes, and maybe save as much as 2/3 on your hotel bill...so tourist should even give this place some consideration.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you and a big thank you to your son for expressing the value at this hotel in precise and clear terms. Will love to have you back at our hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were only passing through, but found this to be very acceptable. We used the pool. It was cold, but the kids enjoyed it. The room was spacious. Had a microwave, mini-fridge and in-room coffee. And free wi-fi, which I believe every place should offer. We got a deal on Priceline with their Express Deals. I would stay here again if I needed to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura Z

Thank you.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a really nice option for the Mississauga area. It is clean and has modern furnishings. The room is a pretty good size and the bed is comfortable. I arrived late (after 1am) and was checked in promptly and courteously. There are some eateries, including a Starbucks, about a mile away. Always a plus to have quick access to my coffee stop and an alternate choice for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice hotel. The rooms are large with comfortable beds, clean sheets, and a large bathroom. The hotel Wifi is easy to connect to and stays pretty responsive. Other than that I really didn't get to experience much of the rest of the hotel. It is very modern, and has a clean look to the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you. I hope you get to experience our services on your next trip.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Fine for what I needed but not if you intend to go into Toronto. Room was very good and facilities were perfect for my needs. Highly recommended if the area is where you need to be. Pool and gym also good quality.

• Stayed: February 2013