Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
$129
$111
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$140
$151
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$110
$100
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$112
$96
  • Pool
All reviewsfour pointsbusiness districtmississauga meadowvalespg pointsglass showerbusiness tripthe holiday innplace to sleepfree parkingcoffee makerroom was spacioushockey tournamentcheck in was quickhotel restaurantmicrowavetazahighway
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Once again stay at this hotel and got a room upgrade from traditional to dulux room. On the same floor just different room, this time to get a room in the corner.
My experience for this time in the room number 608 includes pretty good but there are some things that are less satisfactory.
Room size is smaller than the room I occupied before, wifi in the room is not very good (difficult to connect and always disconnected).
Services provided during check-in pretty well, swimming pool and fitness facilities are very limited but well-preserved.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AlbertSiauw
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Hi Albertusgunter,

Thank you for your feedback. We will review our wifi services and make changes as required. As you have given us the room number, we can now determine if we have specific areas with this issue.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

HINT: There are 3 Four Points that provide shuttles from airport and you need to make sure you get on the right one. The driver does not ask you what address you are going to - so don't just look at the town ,but also the STREET. Upon arrival, I called the hotel, shuttle bus came 20 min later and took me to the wrong hotel. The hotel suggested that I wait again for the next shuttle, go back to the airport, and wait for the right shuttle. Funny....I'm here on business and don't have time for this nonsense. A taxi from the wrong Mississauga Four Points to the right Mississauga Four Points cost me $30 USD. Not a great start to my business trip.

Once I finally made my way to the right hotel, the room itself was nice. The bed was very nice and clean. The only point for management is that I don't like having the comforter between sheets, it does not stay put and I hope the comforter is cleaned with every guest? It did look clean and hope so. The heating system is loud and the room was hot, even with the heat off. The A/C would not come on to make the room more comfortable. The lights are those energy saving lights which I usually love but when you come in at night, they are not the instant on lights and takes a while for them to warm up so you come into a room with what would be a dim night light. Overall lighting in room was dim, even once they warmed up.

I called the front desk to ask if there was coffee in the lobby, was told no so I ordered room service each morning for coffee. On the last day of check out, I noticed a coffee pot in the lobby....really? That just annoys me that I spent the money on room service when it wasn't necessary.
Seems the hotel is transitioning into full service hotel, staff was not trained in food service and the quality of food was barely OK. For example, having corporate business buffet lunch in the restaurant, there was no silverware provided, no small plates, no glasses for ice, no water, etc. The table was completely empty and the buffet had a few cans of soda out with no glasses or ice. I guess we were suppose to drink the soda from the can?

So the hotel room itself, was OK. The board room was nice but the bathroom looked like it had just been redone but not finished. There was grout on the walls/floor. The granite had been broken, overall no one took the last hour to finish the job properly and just looked messy.

Next time my group travels to Mississauga, we will stay someplace else....sorry Sheraton, you still have a long way to go to meet expectations of the business traveler.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank diverlinda

Hi Diverlinda,

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered on your way to the hotel and during your stay. I have discussed the issues with my management team and corrective action will be taken. Unfortunately, we do not provide airport shuttle service, however, we do provide area shuttle service. If you could contact me directly, I would like to get additional information.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Great location if you are doing business onthe area, only 20 minutes from the main airport and close to all the local business.
Very friendly and helpful staff, they even found me te F1 on te TV in the lobby as it was not available in the room!
Food is good, but with a strong Asian influence. The Pad Thai was great, but beware the wings if you like Buffalo because these is a strong Indian cumin flavour to them.
Lots of other eating options locally within a 5 mon drive.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

When planning where to overnight from Europe, I booked this hotel through Hotwire total 129$ for 2 nights. It is advertised as an airport hotel, its not; being 20 kms from Pearson, no airport shuttle although I noticed air crew checking out. Easy to get to;, 20 minute drive Airport Rd to Derry turn left takes you to the hotel. Need a rental car to reach the hotel. Rooms are large, my room in Rome would have filled less than 1/4 of this room. Rooms has a microwave, fridge, friendly staff, great food in the restaurant; service a bit slow. Nice flatscreen, free internet, no password required. Turn right on Argentia, reach a shopping area, restaurants a bit of a drive. Next time I decide to overnight on a trip I would stay at this hotel again. Free bottled water in the room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We actually checked in at 1am in the morning. The hotel staff is nice enough to let us do that. Getting to the hotel is relatively easy once u get off Highway 401 at Mississauga Road and follow the instructions on their website. It is about a 5-min drive once you're off the highway. There really is nothing around the hotel in terms of dining and shopping so you really do need a car if you wish to go anywhere. The room is decent enough even though they forgot to put a pair of toothbrush/toothpaste in our room. Our room is relatively cheap so it doesn't come with any slippers. Overall, the room is nice and big and the bed is very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple