HINT: There are 3 Four Points that provide shuttles from airport and you need to make sure you get on the right one. The driver does not ask you what address you are going to - so don't just look at the town ,but also the STREET. Upon arrival, I called the hotel, shuttle bus came 20 min later and took me to the wrong hotel. The hotel suggested that I wait again for the next shuttle, go back to the airport, and wait for the right shuttle. Funny....I'm here on business and don't have time for this nonsense. A taxi from the wrong Mississauga Four Points to the right Mississauga Four Points cost me $30 USD. Not a great start to my business trip.
Once I finally made my way to the right hotel, the room itself was nice. The bed was very nice and clean. The only point for management is that I don't like having the comforter between sheets, it does not stay put and I hope the comforter is cleaned with every guest? It did look clean and hope so. The heating system is loud and the room was hot, even with the heat off. The A/C would not come on to make the room more comfortable. The lights are those energy saving lights which I usually love but when you come in at night, they are not the instant on lights and takes a while for them to warm up so you come into a room with what would be a dim night light. Overall lighting in room was dim, even once they warmed up.
I called the front desk to ask if there was coffee in the lobby, was told no so I ordered room service each morning for coffee. On the last day of check out, I noticed a coffee pot in the lobby....really? That just annoys me that I spent the money on room service when it wasn't necessary.
Seems the hotel is transitioning into full service hotel, staff was not trained in food service and the quality of food was barely OK. For example, having corporate business buffet lunch in the restaurant, there was no silverware provided, no small plates, no glasses for ice, no water, etc. The table was completely empty and the buffet had a few cans of soda out with no glasses or ice. I guess we were suppose to drink the soda from the can?
So the hotel room itself, was OK. The board room was nice but the bathroom looked like it had just been redone but not finished. There was grout on the walls/floor. The granite had been broken, overall no one took the last hour to finish the job properly and just looked messy.
Next time my group travels to Mississauga, we will stay someplace else....sorry Sheraton, you still have a long way to go to meet expectations of the business traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale has 7,400 square feet of event space, perfect for meetings, weddings, and other business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Ontario