Tripadvisor
Mississauga
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews four points front desk dixie road close to the airport room was clean free parking tim hortons gas station business stay pleasant stay shuttle service mini fridge short stay staying at this hotel pearson airport easy access one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had no issues with our stay. Our room was clean and nicely renovated.
The restaurant is a bonus to have available so you do not have to drive anywhere once you arrive. We used the hotel shuttle to the airport and back and had no issues. Just have to remember it comes only every hour.

Date of stay: January 2020
ginoz8, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your great 5/5 review on your stay.
Happy to hear that you had no issues and that you found our rooms to be clean and nicely renovated.
Great to hear you utilized our restaurant and our complimentary shuttle, which provided great value in saving transpiration costs. We look forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for an enjoyable stay at your hotel. Your front desk staff and your restaurant staff I will describe as only second to none. Their friendly and courteous manner will ensure that when I stopover again I will certainly check on your availability. In fact I would be there tonight but when I checked at front desk to extend my stay there was no availability so I am presently at your Four Points Toronto Airport East. I would recommend your rooms at both hotels. The room last night was in my name... tonight's room in my friend's name. We are travelling together but on different tickets... and our flights are cancelled because of snow storm in St. John's, NL.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear vryan850
Thank you for your great 5/5 review on your stay and our hotel.
Happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff was second to none.
I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate you and appreciate your loyalty with Four Points.
We look forward to welcoming you back under better circumstances - safe travel home !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel 6 December, 2019. We booked with ParkSleepFly. The rooms were clean and modern, staff were friendly and very helpful. Needed more towels, they were delivered in 5 minutes. Great airport shuttle service, hotel is close to the airport. Our vehicle spent the week in the hotel parking lot, no issues. Will definetely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you very much for your great 5/5 review on your stay and our hotel .
Awesome that you found our staff to be friendly and our rooms clean and modern.
Great that you were able to use our complimentary shuttle - it provides great value in transportation to and from the airport. We appreciate your recommendation and endorsement and look forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a couple of nights while attending to family matters in Toronto. The hotel is a very typical Four Points, with a modern look to all of the common spaces and the room. I did not get a chance to try out the indoor pool or gym, but a quick glance at them showed them to be small but well equipped. I did get the chance to try out the restaurant, both for dinner on my night of arrival, and for breakfast both mornings. The restaurant is again typical for this level of hotel, with prices being on the higher side. The kitchen is open until 11pm for both the restaurant as well as room service, and the entrees that we tried for dinner were large portions, freshly made. The rate I stayed at (a AAA rate booked through the Marriott.com website) included breakfast for two each morning (note that parking is complimentary for all guests, versus many other airport-area hotels which charge $15+/nt for parking). The buffet breakfast was typical (yes, I'm using that word a lot) with a few hot/warm items, a waffle maker, breads, and beverages. Please note that if your rate does not include the breakfast, then the buffet is priced at $16/pp plus tax and tip. You're paying for the convenience. There are other restaurant options in the area if you have a car or are willing to walk a little. If your rate does include breakfast, remember to ask the front desk staff for the vouchers at check-in time if they don't give them to you upon seeing your booked rate.

Room tip: Rooms either look out over Dixie Road (quiet in the middle of the night, lots of truck traffic during the day) or the hotel parking lot
Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you very much for your great review on your stay and our hotel.
Great that you were able to utilize our on site restaurant. We do have packages and rates that include breakfast and others without depending on the our guests needs. Our breakfast packages provide great value. We currently have a special breakfast back that includes breakfast for a buck!
Happy that you found great value in our hotel and we look forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean and modern rooms. Check in/out was see less process. Front end staff was very professional in appearance and customer service. Will stay here again for sure. Reasonably priced considering proximity to airport.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your great 5/5 review on your stay and our hotel.
Great to hear that you found the rooms to be clean and modern and our staff professional with good customer service skills. Happy that our hotel provided great value and a good location.