Industrial park Mississaugua is the Canadian Siberia in February. Four Points is a nicely refurbished hotel with rooms of modest size. It is not really near the airport, or shopping, or restaurants. My reception was welcoming. The room was, shall I say, 'compact' but well equipped. The bed was extremely comfortable.
The restaurant leaves much to be desired - with early WalMart decor, a couple of other guests on a Saturday evening, and slow, slow service ( are they overworked with 3 guests?)
Let's hear it for frozen hamburgers ($16); then again, let's not.
The hotel Isn't expensive, but since it has little going for it, that isn't surprising. The area did seem like Siberia! My salvation was the GPS - don't leave home without it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga is located near Pearson International Airport, Congress Centre, Canada's Wonderland, and CN Tower. We also provide 5,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Four Points Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Ontario