“Service makes the difference”

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
Ranked #28 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Vancouver, Canada
“Service makes the difference”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a nightmare at Pearson and ended up getting a flight cancelled at 2Am after 12 hours at airport. The four points staff really went out of there way to look after me. Welcomed me quickly. Gave me a snack and really worked to make it easy and fast. Room was nice and clean. Nothing luxurious but they really go the extra mile. Very reasonably priced too. The night desk employee is a star. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2013
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
We apologize that you had a stressful experience at the airport. Thank you for staying with Four Points Toronto Mississauga and we hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Toronto
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Upon check in Mr. Mike Lin at the Front Desk was polite, friendly and professional. I was given a room on a high floor which I had requested with my online booking. The beds are comfortable, the room was clean and it has the amenities to meet basic needs. There isn't a whole lot of option for dining outside of the hotel within walking distance so be prepared to drive or take a taxi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RB86Toronto
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had to go to Mississauga on Business and was looking for quality and price.
I ended up here and was pleased.
Here's why.

1. I book a lot of hotels on either Hotwire, Priceline or Travelocity Secret Hotels, I look for 3 or 4 stars, amenities and price. I got this as a 3 star for $66 plus taxes, total of $86.50.
2. Free parking, free internet, convenient location.
3. Room was very spacious, well appointed and comfortable.
4. Staff was friendly and efficient, I asked for a couple of things (airport view, upper floor and king bed) which they gave me no questions.
5. Bed was extremely comfortable.

Overall this struck me as more that a 3 Star Hotel, at least a 3 1/2 Star and very good value for the money.
I highly recommend it, and will book again, especially at the above mentioned prices!

Room Tip: Front desk staff was polite and helpful
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you kindly for your review in regards to your recent stay. If your travels bring you to the Mississauga area again, we would love to see you again. You can find many special deals on our website: fourpointstorontomississauga.com. Thanks!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The hotel itself it clean, nice and comfortable – no issues what so ever with the hotel.

Just be aware there is not much around the area. You will need a car, and to get to restaurants and shops you're looking at a 10 to 15 minute drive.

(Parking and Wi-Fi free of charge.)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay. We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to leave us a review. Take care and hope to see you soon!
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Woke up to a flat tire and my daughter was going to be late for a hockey game.
Manager Melissia, came out to assist and then called on her maintenance engineer to help - he put my spare on and had me ready to go in no time.

What's more amazing - he refused to take a dime when I tried to tip him.

Amazing staff at this hotel, and the hotel was perfect.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay. Our team is happy to hear that we were able to get you on the road and help with your flat tire. If your travels bring you to the area again, we would love to see you again. Thanks, again!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently stayed for 2 nights. Very pleasant stay and reasonably priced.

Plus Points: 1) Free shuttle to and from the airport (YYZ). Very prompt / "on time" and the travel is a very short distance. 2) The Hotel is very well maintained. I had the "wow" look when i entered my room. Same feeling when I entered the main lobby as well the restaurant (Rejuven8 / Pinnacle) on the ground floor. 3) I always love hotels that give Free water bottle in rooms and Free Internet and this was definitely one of them. 4) Food is very good in their restaurant although slightly on the expensive side. Excellent Bar. 5) Excellent Customer service and friendly staff. 6) Latest flat screen TVs. A lot of other hotels have outdated TVs and rooms.

Some very minor negative Points : 1) In-room movies very very expensive. 2) When guests in the neighboring room ran the tub/shower faucet or flushed the toilet ,I could hear it so clearly i thought it was in my bathroom ! 3) I could actually hear my neighbors conversations if they spoke loud enough ! So much for privacy ! To be honest this happens only if you are too loud. Rest assured your conversation will not be heard by your neighbors but i thought i will mention it. 4) The air-conditioning is very loud when it "kicks ON" (at least in my room #307).

Although I am honest in my experiences above , please do not let my negative points scare you away. This hotel is worth staying in !!!! I did not try their swimming pool or gym, so can't comment on that.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Patrick_Dsouza
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Upon arrival, we were greeted promptly by a very courteous desk clerk named Sunil, who even asked us if we wanted some water. He printed out a list of restaurants in the area that we might like to try. The hotel manager was also helpful to us. The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean and well-appointed. Free coffee in the lobby in the morning was a welcome perk. We did not use the spa or order breakfast at the hotel. We would stay there again when visiting Toronto.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple