We got a really good rate at this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised...room appeared to be recently renovated; very modern, wood looking tile and coat rack in entry way, bathroom with wall dispensers of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Large room with long counter top along the wall, mini fridge, coffee machine and free bottle of water. Free wifi and parking were very welcome and the free parking especially almost unheard of. Restaurant in hotel served a nice range, a little expensive but good food. Only negative about the very nice room for me was that it was a little dark, the pillows were too soft and the heater compressor made a lot of noise every time it turned on.
Now the negative..until this point, would have definitely returned to this hotel however we waited
1 hour and 13 minutes for the shuttle on a freezing cold Sunday afternoon. When we first called from the airport we were told the shuttle was already there. 15 minutes later with no shuttle we thought perhaps we had missed it. Called the hotel and receptionist said he is leaving now and will be there in 15 minutes. Another 45 minutes later he arrived and said he had to wait for another customer whose flight was arriving in 5 minutes! We were frozen, upset at the continuing delay and the fact that whilst we had been made to wait 1 hour and 13 minutes, we should be asked to wait perhaps another 30 minutes for the customer whose plane had still to arrive - let alone wait for his luggage or go through customs/immigration! At this point I did lose my temper whereupon the shuttle driver gave me his phone to speak to the receptionist...I explained my dissatisfaction and requested we be transported immediately which they finally agreed to do. While waiting for this shuttle, all the other hotel shuttles had passed by at least twice..including the Days Inn bus - a hotel which is several layers below Sheraton yet seems to offer punctual shuttle service. The shuttle to the airport the next morning left on time. As I mentioned earlier, but for this experience I would definitely have returned to this hotel but very likely will not...unless I read newer reviews that mentioning positive shuttle reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga is located near Pearson International Airport, Congress Centre, Canada's Wonderland, and CN Tower. We also provide 5,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
- Four Points Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Ontario