Our circumstances are probably different from 99% of travelers to Toronto. We used 'wood points to get this room for free to use during our 13 hour layover in Toronto before flying to Santiago, Chile later that night (we had a good reason for doing this rather than checking out Toronto). We landed at 10:30am or so and were able to call the hotel from the Information phone in the baggage claim area. Be aware that there are more than one Four Points by Sheraton near the airport, so you need to specify the one on Dixie Road. Anyway, a shuttle came to pick us up from the airport within 10 minutes. On the map, it looks closer to the airport, but it was probably 10 minutes to drive from pick-up to the hotel.
We had contacted the hotel ahead of time to ask for an early check-in time - fortunately, they were able to accomodate us by checking us in at 11am...and we got a complimentary upgrade to the King Junior Suite! We relaxed and recovered from a long work week in their very comfy bed and spacious room for the entire day.
The hotel isn't near much, so we had lunch and dinner at the restaurant in the lobby. The lunch was ok. The dinner was a little better. They seemed to have some Indian specials that aren't found on the menus of other Four Points hotels.
It was a perfect place near the airport to nap the day away. Convenient to be able to shower before a long 12-hour, overnight flight. Can't say much on "Value" because we used points.
The only negative, which is relatively small negative, was the experience with the shuttle back to the airport later that night. After dinner, we inquired about getting a shuttle to the airport around 9:45pm or so. The guy at the front desk negotiated us down to 9:30pm. Fine. When it was 9:00pm, we received a call from the front desk asking if we could come down and get on the shuttle leaving asap. OK. Fortunately, we were ready. It didn't make sense because it didn't sound like the shuttle was picking up others from the airport (nor was it driving anyone else to the airport). And for a place that advertises an airport shuttle that goes late into the night, it shouldn't matter when a guest wants to go, right? Anyway, that was a little weird. Fortunately, the international terminal at Pearson still had open shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga is located near Pearson International Airport, Congress Centre, Canada's Wonderland, and CN Tower. We also provide 5,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
- Four Points Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Ontario