“Clean but out dated”

Ranked #52 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Hobart, Indiana
“Clean but out dated”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stay at this hotel a couple times a year for business. It is very outdated but the staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean. For a free breakfast, I can not complain and the internet is good. There is no pool or restaurant.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor since there are no elevators
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank GOVIKING

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Jose, California
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hotel staff were polite, and accommodating. The hotel corridor was clean and well lit. Room was very nice with lots of features. Free high speed internet was exquisite.
The hotel is centrally located near restaurants, and shopping malls.
Great continental breakfast.
Overall, this was a great value hotel. I has a wonderful stay. My family enjoyed it very much.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Tina W
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Very clean and spacious rooms, helpful and friendly staff. The location of the hotel is very good lots of restaurants nearby just walking distance, the complementary breakfast was delicious, they also have fridge and microwave in the room as well but they don't have swimming pool and the gym doesn't have enough towels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BFS_23
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I think it's a good place to stay with a cheaper price. The room was nice and warm and so was the breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there. I recommend this hotel if anyone is looking for a nice sleep for a lot less money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Edgar G
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 26, 2013

American Airlines stuck me here due to mechanical issues.

The hotel was tired at best and in need of a refresh, I should have trusted my instincts and headed back to the bench in the airport.

I woke a few hours later covered in itchy, red welts from some sort of insect. I was informed by the Manager that it must have come from the plane as their inspection of the room indicated there was no bugs.

Rude Management and highly suspect facilities make this a DO NOT stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank Brad M
Dhaka
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very poor choice. Don’t go to this place…EVER. My family, friends, and I drove all the way from Boston and arrived at around 10 am in the morning. When I tried to check in, I was told that I have to pay extra for an early check in at 10. AM. Apparently the motels normal check in is at 3 pm. And how much is the extra charge, $80 dollar per room.

Anyway, we are too tired from the long drive I check in with the hope that the manager will reconsider. During the next 3 days, I don’t see the hair or the hide of the manager. I call him, I email him. No response. And the desk manager says he has no authority to do anything.

Service: All staff are overly loud. Too much shouting and arguing between staff. The rooms are very dated and smelly. The sheets old and soiled. No change is offered.

At night, the police move in for a raid. Apparently some unsocial things are going on in the Motel. Again lots of shouting and protestation. Police arrest some people. Still no sign of the manager. Apparently he is enjoying the Canadian Family Day. More shouting in the morning.

To sum up, I was absolutely disgusted. The most unhelpful staff, (all Indians) I have ever seen in a Motel. They have extra charge for everything. The Motel will offer coffee all day, but the creamers and sugar are locked. You have to pay to get them. Pathetic. The only reason I did not change hotel was we were out most of the day.

Oh, did I tell you about my early check in charge. I had to pay $100 for two rooms after the manager graciously agreed to reduce it by $30. What an awful experience.

Rafiqul Islam
Boston, USA

Room Tip: Dont take ground floor. Too much noise, and shouting. Avoid this hotel altogether if you can.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank DhakaTraveller
New York
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Not too expensive, and not shabby. I am financially conscious, so this was the perfect for my needs. The hotel is close to a bunch of restaurants. The room was nice.
Staff was friendly, checking in was a quick process.
There was free internet and coffee. Breakfast is also included in the price of the room.
I loved the hotel, great bargain. I will be coming back here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business