Mississauga Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwavegreat roomupon checkhighway
Reviewed July 14, 2011

When I walked in the receptionist took down all the wrong information, my name and address were misspelled to the point where we had to just do it all over.
As I walked in the place had an old age home smell, air felt very thick.
The air conditioning was not even cold and the breakfast the following morning was not cooked properly.
I won't be coming again

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank James-Brown00
Reviewed February 8, 2011

the hotel is very clean and the staff were friendly. the breakfast in the morning was great, hot and cold stuff, didn't expect that at all. the rate was great, $85 for a Tuesday night. They had a fridge and microwave in the room as well, that was a nice surprise with travelling with a young one and keeping her good cold. It would have been nice to know this as they unplug everything to save power which i am for, but would have been nice to have it plugged in a few hours before check in time to make sure it was cold upon arrival. There was a mix up about our room and whether it was paid for up front or if we had to pay when we were there but they figured it out quickly and all was well.

Overall a very good hotel and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank klein3
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Front desk staff were friendly and offered assistance for needed directions. We stayed there for 3 nights and thought about changing to another location due to the poor condition of the room, but the hassle of packing up and finding another location convinced us to stay. The entire hotel and especially our room is in need of a total make over. It looks as if the wallpaper and carpet has never been replaced, as well as the blankets. My blanket was very thin and full of holes. The fan in the bathroom was very loud. I was not thrilled when I saw a roach in the bathroom as well as spiders. I only saw them once, and chose to stick it out. The location was near plenty of eating locations and we felt safe while there. Bugs happen, but worn blankets and loud fans can easily be replaced. At least there were NO bed bugs...that was a plus!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grainbowjudy
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We stayed here while visiting relatives and doing some sightseeing. The attendant at the checking was very friendly. Check was quick and easy.

The price of the room was very reasonable compared to the other places. The room was clean, and comfortable. The place was quiet and we got some much need rest. Kids loved the waffles in the morning, as did we. Overall a pretty good stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Kat46671
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I was in the Toronto area to visit family an friends. The Comfort Inn Meadowvale was one of the nicest place I stayed, and it was also one to the least expensive.
The room was clean, and the staff was courteous and considerate.
All and all I had a nice stay and would go back again.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo