“Amazing Customer service”

Ranked #18 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
alberta
“Amazing Customer service”
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I have been a professional travel advisor for 14 years, and in all that time there has only been one hotel, and one manager that has ever offered the customized personal service that both Ziva and her hotel have offered.
I reserve Ziva and the Comfort inn Toronto Airport for all my many wedding groups, individual travellers, and my own personal service, whenever possible.
She is truly the best at what she does!!

• Stayed April 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ontario
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Everyone on the staff is so friendly, especially the owner, Ziva. As soon as you meet her it`s as if you`ve been friends for years. We have made it our airport hotel for the last three years, and are very satisfied with our stays. There is a nice complimentary breakfast in the a.m and a restaurant/bar just off the lobby,. very self contained.I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2010

All staff have been so considerate & caring, we had an experience that our plane was delayed for 24 hrs, the manager there helped us greatly & moved our reservation to the next day. It certainly helps to have e-mail contact while you are away.

The room was clean & well supplies with all the requirements one would need.

Location is great, just 5 mins from airport. Good evening restaurant & Bar facilities. Free breakfast. The shuttle bus is a savings when you are going to the airport.

Best service & convenience to the airport, by the way, you can leave you car there for a week, included in the price of your room.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed June 24, 2010

I have stayed at this location several times before and since they went under the Comfort Inn umbrella as a choice hotel affiliate. All of the attributes above apply continuously along with Courteous service from the front desk to the airport shuttle driver (which only takes 5 minutes to get to).
Also
*The attached pub will serve the attached restaurant's delicious home cooked menu.
*The convenience of several 400 series highways is almost at their door.
If in or around the airport area is where you need to be, I would highly recommend this gem!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Having read previous positive reviews on the hotel and taking into consideration it's proximity to Terminal 3 at Pearson International I decided to use the hotel's Park/Sleep and Fly package.

I was not disappointed and the hotel certainly lived up to the expectations that I had formed after reading previous reviews.
From the time I booked on-line the customer service was first class.
Not only did I receive the customary online confirmation of my reservation but as I has asked for an extended check-out time I also received a both a personal phone call and email from Ziva Zahler (Sales Director of the hotel) to confirm that my request would be met.
On arriving at the hotel I was quickly checked-in, my car parked and I soon found myself in the hotel's bar where I ordered a meal which was delivered quickly and offered good value for the cost.

On my return to Pearson International I called the hotel's shuttle to take me back to the hotel and the transportation arrived within five minutes of my call.

I was so impressed with the facilities, staff and treatment that I had received from all connected with the hotel that I decided to stay overnight once again before heading home the next day.

Once again I was met with some great service provided by the staff who were both very helpful and friendly.

I will definitely use the hotel again in the future and would like to thank Ziva and staff for such a pleasurable visit , this time around.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Timmins, ON CANADA
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We were very satisfied with this hotel. Our rooms were clean (although they were renovating the hotel) and the staff was very friendly. The shuttle service was ponctual with a friendly driver. We will certainly be back in the future.
Francine & cie

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
charlottetown
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Love this place, I use this property for all of my stopover clients through Toronto.
Ziva is wonderful...you have to meet her! The pub attached to the hotel is excellent...great atmosphere.

Stayed September 2009, traveled on business