1,464 results
All reviews ziva zahler pearson pub pizza restaurant every hour on the hour sales director park and fly shuttle service on demand free breakfast toronto airport parking spot great park next morning free shuttle the hotel manager checking in front desk staff
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Attended the motorcycle show in January, hotel was convenient, clean and spacious rooms. Easy access to Convention Centre, restaurant on site and a few a couple of blocks away. Easy travel to and from Toronto Airport.

Room tip: No elevator to second floors, must carry all baggage up the stairs. Not too bad unless you have lots of luggage.
1  Thank MadShaw
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank-you for staying with us recently while attending the motorcycle show. Thank-you also for your wonderful comments with regards to the convenient location and clean and spacious room.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

When we arrived , they sent a shuttle immediately. Only stayed 4 hrs when needed to get international flight. Could book shuttle any time. So good these folks. Came in at 11.00 pm and out at 5.00 a. M. Cannot beat that. So nice these folks. Just needed to sleep several hours. Did not care for breakfast which is included after 8.00 a.m. All we needed was a quiet bed. In a strip mall but it is only a sleep over until the next plane. 7 minutes away when no traffic. In traffic could be 1/2 hr. These folks especially the driver knew what we needed. Thank you to helping us get on our journey

1  Thank travellingon60
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I have to say that I've stayed in this place time and time again and there hasn't been one single time that they have let me down.
We are in a blizzard warning in the maritimes and I've been trying to figure out flights for my elderly father, travelling alone, that he will be able to connect to. I've called Ziva (the hotel reservation specialist-my title for her. I believe she is the hotel's manager) a number of times and she treats me like FAMILY! Always finding a room for him and making my stressful situation almost care free.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.
I work for WestJet airlines too and they are aligned with the same quality core values as us. Care! Treating guests with care.
Thank you Ziva and The Comfort Inn YYZ airport!!!!
By the way, you're breakfast buffet is awesome too!!! Dad raves about it!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kelleymacqueen

Thank-you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. I am happy to hear that we have never let you down.

Ziva, our sales manager, is happy to help and would like to thank-you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you out and make your father feel comfortable.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Older hotel but comfortable bed, good shower. Wifi, 24 hour shuttle and restaurant with late hours. Also pub attached which we didnt partake. Very close to airport. Two downfalls, shuttle was booked for both trips for the time we needed so had to leave earlier at 5:30 am. The other issue was not having the breakfast bar open early enough which is included in the rate. A lot of people will pay a little more when breakfast is included but pointless when you cant take advantage of this. I think the web sites should
say when breakfast starts. Overall fine for overnight connect.

Room tip: Not sure when the pub closes but you might want a room at opposite end
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank-you for staying with us and for providing us feedback about your stay.

Thank-you for your wonderful words about the comfortable bed, good shower, free WI-FI, location close to the airport and our 24 hour dedicated shuttle.

I am sorry to hear that you missed our complimentary breakfast. If you are staying in the future, please just ask our guest service staff and they can provide you with a to-go breakfast.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I booked this Hotel for a late night arrival coming home from a 2 week vacation in Veradero Cuba a yearly trip for 7 times now. We arrived in Toronto after midnight and would be picked up on the next day to go home to Cambridge.
I received a great price and the beds were very comfy, the room was lovely and clean, and as usual with Comfort Inn the breakfast was lovely for free. We had coffee, Scrambled, or hard boiled eggs, sausage, toast, jam and fresh fruit, and juice. there were fresh made waffles and yogurt. In all more than could be expected at the cost. So if you are looking for a great hotel and great service, I would recommend this Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank beaathome1

Thank-you for staying with us and for saying you would recommend us to others.

Your kind words regarding the great price, comfortable beds, and fulfilling breakfast.