“Airport Hotel - Great value for money”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #18 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Airport Hotel - Great value for money”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Last year I stayed in a hotel at the Pearson International Airport. The cost was about $250 per night - no Wi-Fi in the room and no breakfast included. This year I stayed at the Comfort Inn located on the Airport Road - about 2 miles from the airport. The cost was $90 with a full English breakfast. The room was spacious with a queen sized bed, Wi-Fi in the room and throughout the hotel. There is also a small pub attached to the hotel - the Pearson Pub. The food was good but was limited to burgers/sandwiches with a choice of 5 draught beers. There was a free shuttle service to and from the airport. The hotel is not a luxury hotel but is a great place to stay if you are flying out the next day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank-you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel.

I am so happy to hear that you felt your received a great value for the money you spent. We work hard to make sure that our guests get all the amenities they deserve (free breakfast, free wi-fi) at an affordable price.

We hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on July 24 as a stop over before our holiday. The Staff were very pleasant. The highlight of our stay at the hotel was our shuttle to and from the Airport with Caesar, he was so pleasant and funny, we had a chat with him. When we arrived back home he picked us up just after midnight, I remembered his name. I guess that says a lot for him, when you are gone on vacation for 10 days and remember your drivers name when you return. He is very good at what he does, he left a lasting impression with us.
The hotel as the hotel was very noisy, we hardly got any sleep and had an early morning flight. All night there was someone ( I assume it was a staff member) walking up and down the halls with FLIP FLOPS on. They have a very distinct and annoying sound, especially when people are trying to sleep. Air conditioner was so noisy we had to turn it off, then room was way too hot.
Susan

Room Tip: higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel for other guests to read.

First, I wanted to thank-you for your kind words with regards to our shuttle driver; Caesar. He is a true gem and we are lucky to have him working with us.

I am sorry to hear that you were distrubed by other guests walking up and down the hallways. I absolutely know the flip flop noise you have mentioned. I can assure you however this isn't one of our staff members, as they are required to wear close toe shoes for safety reasons. My guess is that it was a guest that was either nervous about traveling and couldn't sleep or was very excited about their upcoming trip. Eitherway, I am very regretful that your stay was not restful.

I hope that you will return, so that we may better suit your needs.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I hav stayed here several times over the last few years when I have been lucky enough to travel, and in all honesty there is no place else I would stay for the Sleep, Park and Fly. ALL the staff are VERY pleasant, polite and respectful. And accommodating! The beds are soooo fluffy and comfortable, my room has always been clean and smelled fresh. Lovely cleaning and maintenance staff too! It is a clean, comfortable and affordably place to stay - It is not luxurious, but meets every need when travelling. Fantastic hot/cold buffet breakfast, and great coffee too!

I had a dreadful mix up with a bad on-line booking 2 trips ago, and it turned out my on-line booking did not include parking, only a room. It was late evening, I had worked a very long day, and was now very tired and extremely upset after 2 hours on the lobby phone with the head office. The counter staff looking after me could not have been kinder or more professional with me, even in the state I was in! I was recommended to contact Ziva, the hotel Manager after I returned from my trip, who later looked after things for me as best as she could in a very satisfactory manner. I could not be happier with this establishment, they are truly wonderful staff and accomodations!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room here! But if stairs are a problem for you (as they can be for me, Ii ha...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank travellingSuzi
Thank-you for staying with us and for recommending our hotel to other travellers.

First, I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to help you out with your frustration a few years ago. I am also glad that you have continued to use our hotel since.

Your kind words are very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Quick check-in and out, clean rooms, premises very well kept.
Airport shuttle 12 minutes from airport
Shuttle drivers were very courteous and friendly
Park n Fly parking very near (in parking lot along side of hotel)
Shuttle driver was very efficient, at the airport within ten minutes of being called!
Two thumbs up, this place delivers it all conveniently including pricing!
Thanks to all who made our sleep-park and fly so easy!

Room Tip: Extremely close to airport with very little shuttle wait time
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for staying with us and for participating in our very popular 'stay and fly' package.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and the shuttle service we offer to our guests. We work hard to make sure that our guests are picked up and dropped off in a timely manner. I am glad to hear that this was the case with you.

We hope that we will see you again soon.
Liverpool, Canada
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've stayed here a few times. Checkin is always quick, rooms are clean, and beds are comfortable. The breakfast provides a very good variety, including hot and cold options. Very close to the airport (an easy walk across the street, if you are so inclined). I don't think anyone would be expecting a "luxury hotel", but there is not much more one could ask for; good value. The hotel manager is super, too; she is extremely helpful and really makes me feel at home!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank William L
Thank-you for staying with us and for your kind words about our staff and accomodations.

We are happy when are guests are happy.

We look forward to serving you in the future.
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Reviewed August 1, 2014

As I travel a lot, I'm a regular here at this hotel. Always satisfied with my stay. Beds are comfy, pillows are comfy. Fluffy duvets.

On this particular trip I was planning to pick up my car and drive home after leaving it in their overflow lot while I was away. I was feeling ill on my flight, and didn't have the energy to drive home, so I booked back into the hotel (and now one more day).

I am on the mend. Ziva, the manager, has been checking in on me to make sure I am well, and taken care of. Such a warm personality, I'm made to feel very much at home here.

Breakfast is a plus as well.

I will continue to stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank JanetNiagara
Thank-you for staying with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you were unwell and I hope that you are on the mend. Ziva also sends along her best wishes.

We hope to continue to see you in the near future.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The experience at this hotel was ruined because, after waiting 45 minutes, after two phone calls to the hotel, for the shuttle to pick us up, we left the airport at 11:00 at night and walked back to the hotel to pick up our car. Luckily, we did not have too much luggage.
Otherwise, this is a standard hotel but the proximity to the airport is great. We would stay again but would not even try to get the shuttle. The shuttle only brings you to the airport once an hour but pickup was suppose to be on demand.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for staying with us.

I am terribly sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our shuttle service, or lack there of. The shuttle service we offer is very important to our guests, and I am extremely disappointed that you did not receive it.

I hope that you will stay with us in the future, and allow us the opportunity to better suit your needs.