“Good experience”

Ranked #18 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Quebec City, Canada
“Good experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was there for business ... Clean and comfortable .. breakfeast included. Not a lot of parking you have to be patient for find one .. but .. still good experience.

Probably i will return in the future

Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Penrith, Australia
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed here for 5 days recently and cannot tell you how wonderful Ziva is! Nothing was a problem for her, Ziva went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and that the one small problem I had was solved quickly and efficiently. It had nothing to do with the hotel at all, rather the ATM that wasn't functioning and I had no cash. No problem! Ziva took me - yes she drove me- to the bank down the road so that I could get cash. That is exceptional service!

My room was great, the bed and pillows were so comfortable and very clean. The complimentary toiletries were great and well stocked with the make up remover wipes a godsend as I had forgotten to pack some. Breakfast was included in the rate and there was a good selection of continental and hot breakfast choices. Maria at the bar gave great service and the food there was good, typical bar style choices. Close to the airport, with a shuttle bus, this hotel was great value but it was the wonderful service from most of the staff that made my stay so enjoyable.

Thanks again Ziva, you are a legend and I hope to see you again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Showhorse68
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 13, 2014

A great hotel to stay at when in between flights. Only a short 5 min walk from the arrivals terminal or you have the option of taking the shuttle provided by the hotel. You receive a great complimentary breakfast the next morning. Nice clean and comfortable rooms. And very friendly and helpful staff!
Thanks Ziva for setting up our reservations!!

Also try Zets down the street for amazing Greek food when arriving late from a flight, but be warned the portions are huge!! You can easily share a plate with someone.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Even though your stay was short, and I happy that we were able to accommodate you.

Thank-you for your kind words about our staff, clean and comfortable rooms and complimentary breakfast.

I hope we will see you back again in the future.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I staid at the Inn for one night on May the 3rd. The place was everything I remembered from my last stay. Friendly and helpful service, I needed directions for a drug store as I forgot my Insulin and was flying out early the next morning. The desk staff wrote the directions for me to the door of Shoppers Drug Mart. Thank you. Talking with Zeva was totally awesome, she is a great manager (Person) I definitely recommend staying at the Airport Comfort Inn 6355 Airport Rd.
I will stay again, thank you Zeva.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you were greeted with friendly and helpful attitudes and that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank-you for staying that you will recommend us and I hope that we will see you soon.
Webster, New York
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This hotel is now our first choice when flying out of Toronto. The reason for this is the warm welcome from Ziva Zahler who is the sales manager. We were using this hotel to relax and park our car before our tirp. Ziva made sure that there were snacks and juice in individual goodie bags, so that we would have something to eat when we were waiting in the airport and during our travels. She has done this before for us, when she knows that we will be leaving before breakfast begins. She always tries to find the best deal for us as well. Also, this hotel is close to the airport and gets you there quicker than any other hotel that we've stayed at in the Toronto Airport area. They are always prompt in picking you up, when you arrive at the airport as well. .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank knk_travelers
Thank-you for making us your preferred choice while travelling through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

I have passed along your kind words about Ziva (our sales manager) and she said, "it is always her pleasure to meet our guests, as they make her day even more enjoyable."

I hope that we will continue to see you in the future.
Ontario
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I had another great stay here last month. I parked my car before my trip to Cuba and was received warmly by the front desk. When I returned from my trip, the very charming Cesar was there to pick me up at Terminal 1 within 5 minutes of my call. It was the most entertaining drive back to the hotel. :o) Funny guy, very helpful; he even showed me where I could find a 24 hour restaurant if I was hungry after my flight.

Since I'd paid upfront when I dropped off my car, checkin was very easy. I did hit a snag when I couldn't actually open the door of my room--it was bolted on the inside. Unfortunately there were no other rooms available on the first floor, so I did have to haul my suitcase up to the second floor. If it was earlier in the day (it was 1 am by this point) I'd have been more sanguine about it, but it did make me kind of cranky…until I saw my room. There must have been some major work done since my last stay, as my room was so lovely I could have wept. I had a huge king bed with enough pillows for a family of four, the room was large and airy, and very clean. I wish I'd have been able to spend longer in it!

The full, hot breakfast in the morning was very welcome too: scrambled eggs, waffles, sausages, toast, muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee and tea…great way to start or end a vacation.

Thank you all so much, and I'll be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank-you for continuing to choose our hotel for your travels, we truly appreciate your business.

I am sorry that you had to go upstairs during this trip. I know that the stairs can be a bit of a challenge especially if you are arriving with heavy luggage. I am happy that you noticed our upgrades as we are working hard to provide the best experience for our guests.

In the near future we will be updated our exterior (new paint and new tiling out front). We have recently updated all of our bedding (as per the new choice hotels standard) and I have been overwhelmingly told these changes are much appreciated. Over the course of the next few years we also have plans to update our guest bathrooms. I hope if you stay again you will enjoy these renovations as well.

I will pass along your kind words to Caesar, as I am sure they will bring a smile to his face.

Again, thank-you for your wonderful words and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We did the park n fly and parked the car and went on our trip before staying overnight at the hotel. When we came back from our trip we called for the shuttle. After waiting 45 minutes we called again because no one arrived. The lady on the phone said the call must not have been sent to the driver because someone was in training. Finally got to the hotel after an hour waiting. When we got to the hotel we checked in and thought everything was okay. Didn't mention the shuttle issue whatsoever. When we go to the room the card doesn't work... And then we hear someone in the room! So we go back to the front desk... No one is there and we wait another 10 minutes until the girl shows up again... She says the person in our room is checked under our name and she's confused. So another 20 minutes and she finally gives us another room. She didn't even say sorry. If she said sorry we would probably not be so disappointed with the service. Mistakes happen but at least acknowledging it goes a long way.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank-you for staying with us.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the accommodations, and I would like to personally apologize for the lack of enthusiasm from my guest service staff.

I can't honestly say why you had to wait so long for a shuttle (normally it is very fast) or why you were given an incorrect room. These are strange occurrences, however I can tell you that the way my guest service staff addressed these issues is not in line with our training practices. I have passed along your comments to my guest service manager and she will be holding a meeting in the near future to address issues as such. Again, I am very regretful that this impacted your overall stay.

I hope that you will see that this is not how we wish to represent ourselves and if you try us again in the future, I am sure that you will have a different experience. Please email me at manager@comfort-toairport.com if you plan to stay again and I will personally make sure that you stay is remarkable.