Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
$124
$101
GardenInn.com
$119
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
$100
$144
$124
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$128
$212
$195
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
Agoda.com
1,390 results
All reviewsziva zahlerpearson pubpizza restaurantpark and flysales managershuttle serviceon demandfree breakfastparking spottoronto airportgreat parknext morningfree shuttlefront desk staffchecking inyogurtwake up call
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed here the night before we flew out of Toronto airport. Rooms and hotel very nice. Reception staff and shuttle driver very friendly and helpful! Nice we could park free for 10 days. Why pay for Park & Fly if you can relax the night before. Great Little Pub on premises! Only problem not much parking right on their lot. But alternative parking close by. Highly recommend here, will go back again!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank-you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel.

Thank-you for your kind words about our guest service staff, shuttle service and guest rooms.

I would like to apologize with regards to the lack of parking. Being steps from the airport, we offer a 'stay and fly' package which is very popular. We have had to lease out additional spots from our office neighbors to accommodate the overflow. Luckily this building is directly next door, so our guests don't have far to go. We are still looking into new ways to add additional parking as well. I hope you didn't have far to go.

I am happy to hear that you would highly recommend our hotel, it is very much appreciated. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Driving past all of the big new hotels, I was a little disappointed when we pulled into the front entrance. The outside looks very shoddy and out dated with a pizza joint and pub on either side. But REALLY, don't judge. When I walked in, I was pleased to see the front desk area was updated and welcoming. The room was large, clean, and comfy. Ongoing construction made it a bit noisy but they need the updates. Good price to be close to the airport and have a free shuttle (was right on time and very pleasant ride). Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank-you for staying at our hotel and for your kind review.

We are currently working on updating the hotel, inside and out. This includes renovating our guest room washrooms, replacing older carpet in our hallways and guest rooms, re-shingling and re-painting the exterior of the building and updating our drapery and bedding.

I am glad to hear that you were happy with our guest service staff and the shuttle service.

We hope you see you again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We needed a place close to airport, free shuttle as our fight departed Toronto 6 am. We were not disappointed. Rooms were quiet, clean & comfortable. Staff were friendly & helpful. Restaurant was very good we really enjoyed the food, delicious & more than ample servings. The waitress really made our visit. We will definitely be using this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank-you for your wonderful comments about your stay at our hotel. I have passed along your comments to the wait staff and they are very appreciative of your kind words.

We hope when you travel through the area in the future, you choose our hotel as the place to rest your head.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The room was booked by my company, with a company credit card, and upon arrival I was told I would have to produce my own credit card, that the hotel couldn't charge it to our company. I had to call someone from work (at 9 o'clock Friday night) and get 5 emails sent back and forth before I was able to check in, more than an hour later.

When I got to my room, it was filthy. The bedspreads were ripped, stained, dirty and one had a burn in it.
The bed sheet had hairs on it.
The waste bucket still had dirty tissue in it from a previous visitor.
When I moved a mattress away from the wall to access an outlet I found almost an inch if dust, dirt, hair and grime on the baseboard wall and carpet under the bed.
The most disgusting part was the dirty q-tip on the floor beside the toilet. If housekeeping doesn't clean beside the toilet what do they clean?

After experiencing firsthand the competence of the reservation, front desk and house keeping staff I didn't feel confident they would be able to address my problems, so I didn't complain. (My coworkers who stayed the next night also found the room filthy and got moved)

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank-you for staying with us and for taking the time to review the hotel.

I am very disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with quite a few aspects our hotel. I have passed along your comments to our housekeeping department for review. I can assure you that I take your comments extremely seriously, as cleanliness is a key component of our mission to make sure our guests are satisfied with their stay. I am very regretful that this was not the case with you stay.

I am also sorry about the confusion regarding your company paying for your stay. When a company offers to pay for a guest at our hotel, like most hotels, we require a credit card authorization to be filled out and signed by the card holder. We are unable to process a card without physical verification, such as a signature, security code or pin number. In your case we did not have any of these items, therefore we could not process your companies card. I can understand your frustration, and for that I am truly sorry.

Again, please accept my sincere apologizes.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have stayed here 3 times when using the airport and have had no issues with the rooms or service. If you are looking for a clean room, average bed, long term parking, airport shuttle and breakfast included for a very reasonable price then this hotel is suitable. Yes the building is showing it's age in some places. Don't expect world class rooms for this price but I think you do get excellent value for what you pay compared to other hotels in the area. The only major issue is the lack of an elevator. If you have mobility issues then request a room on the first floor otherwise it'll be a chore to get to the second floor. The shuttle has always been prompt and the drivers are usually courteous and will drop you off right at your car.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage or mobility issues, ask for a room on the bottom floor. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you are a repeat guest and that you are satisfied with all aspects of our hotel; shuttle, staff service, cleanliness and breakfast.

We are currently working on new renovation projects, including updating the guest bathrooms, updating our bedding and window treatments, and exterior projects; such as new shingles and new paint. I do believe these updates will help enhance the total guest experience.

Again, thank-you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.