Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,382 results
All reviewsziva zahlerpearson pubpizza restaurantpark and flysales managershuttle serviceon demandfree breakfastparking spottoronto airportgreat parknext morningfree shuttlefront desk staffchecking inyogurtwake up call
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife, son and I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days at the end of our vacation before heading back. Everything was amazing. Some highlights were being within walking distance to Terminal 3 (and within bus distance of downtown), good breakfast to get you through the morning, walking distance to other restaurants (5-10 min), great shuttle service, clean room and fantastic customer service. The fact that the staff was extremely helpful (shout out to Jackie!) and cheery is fabulous on its own, however, what really puts this establishment over the top is Ziva. She has transformed the "Comfort Inn" to the "Comfort Home." She is so personable and approachable. She does her best to help out in any way she can. She honestly cares about her guests and treats them more like family than guests. She is more concerned with our well-being and happiness than anything else. This is a rare quality in an employee of such a big chain. The world would be a better place if only more people could emulate her. There would certainly be a lot more happiness. I HIGHLY recommend this establishment, and I will only stay here whenever we are back in town again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

I wanted to thank-you for taking the time to write about your recent experience staying at our hotel. We all remember your beautiful family and are glad to hear that you had such a nice stay.

We hope that you will allow us to be your home away from home in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Came with ourselves and another couple. nice hotel GREAT PRICE..the women at the front were very help full the pub is a little sketchy but good food. beds were comfortable, halls smelt freshly shampooed, heard great things about the park and fly packages,I Honestly didnt hear a whole lot of plane noise over the AC we all slept really well! Continental was good WELL WORTH THE MONEY if ever flying out or need to be in that area again we will Definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank-you for staying with and for taking the time to write about your experience.

First, thank-you for staying that you would definitely stay here again. I am happy to hear to hear that you were happy with the guest service staff and the price of your accommodations.

I am sorry to hear that you thought the pub was not as pleasing as the rest of the hotel. We lease out the restaurant and the pub, and therefore I do not have direct operational control over it. I will pass along your comments however for review by the restaurant manager.

Again, thanks for staying with us and for your candid review.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here before a week away to Costa Rica in March.
The cost to stay overnight and park for the week was unbeatable. We were very impressed with the hotel's amenities (clean room, nice bar and restaurant), and the customer service was very good.

When I booked again in June, the hotel sales director, Ziva, was so good at providing customer service I was actually blown away. It's been a LONG time since I've had such a great customer service experience. We won't stay anywhere else now before a flight!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

I wanted to take a moment to thank-you for staying with us and writing a review about your visit.

Ziva, our sales director is a pure joy to work with, and she really cares about our guests. Her positive attitude has really rubbed off on everyone here and I am pleased to hear that in turn that guests like yourself are thrilled with the customer service experience we deliver.

I am also glad to hear that you won't stay anywhere else. I am hopeful that I will meet you in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Me and my wife stayed here for just one night before going to the Airport to start our vacation. The woman at the front desk was pleasant and check in was painless. She had to walk with us to let us in to our room because the key system was down. The room was alright and the bed was comfortable. We took the Park and Fly package and left our car there for eight days. The lot is secured with security cameras pointing in different directions. Their Airport shuttle was above average and on time. Breakfast... not so good and there are no other restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel.

I wanted to first apologize for the key card system being temperamental. The area had a recent power outage due to the crazy storm and flood we had in Toronto. This unfortunately reset our system and deleted some of our room locks operation function. I can assure you that this issue has been resolved and I don't expect any future problem. I still feel terrible that we had to walk you to your door and open it manually. I can only imagine the annoyance this caused for our guests.

I am happy to hear that you were content with most other parts of your visit, including our rapid shuttle service.

I hope that you choose us in the future for your travels.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night, and left for the airport by shuttle the next day. We parked our car for two weeks, and everything went smoothly when we came back. Ziva the sales director was excellent, she really cares about you and was very attentive to our needs. I can't say enough thanks for what you did for us, and my 4 year old daughter reminded me today that you are a nice woman. That prompted me to write this review. Before we left to get the shuttle, we did receive a number for the shuttle and to call it when we came back from our trip. After getting our luggage, and walking out of the airport, I called the number on my cell phone, and literally within 5 minutes the shuttle was there. I remember taking another shuttle last year by a different hotel company, and we waited over an hour. So this was by far better service all around. I will be using this hotel/shuttle service the next time I go on vacation. Keep up the great work, maybe other hotels/shuttles can learn from this perfect example.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate your business and for your effort in reviewing our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you were able to use our "stay and fly package" on your recent trip and park your car for two weeks. I hope that your vacation was wonderful.

I will pass along your kind words to Ziva. She is one of a kind.

I hope that you will continue to choose our hotel.