“Outstanding Service and reasonable price to-boot”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I chose this hotel, after exhausting myself with an internet search of stay/park/fly deals, because it was a decent price, very close to the airport, and included parking for the full 2 weeks of our holiday (many only provided 7-10 days and additional days = additional cost). The building is older, but updates were noticeable throughout. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The parking lot was right next door, which was very convenient. The shuttle service was extremely prompt, both from the hotel and when we called upon our return for airport pick-up. We left really early in the morning, so I can't comment on the breakfast. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Another important detail that I want to highlight is the quality of service that I received from Ziva (manager). Not two minutes after I booked the hotel room online, my phone rang and Ziva was confirming the date of our arrival. I was surprised to be hearing from her (while the confirmation was still warm in my hand from my printer no less) and she informed me that she gets regular emails about bookings through her Blackberry and just wanted to make sure everything would be set up properly for our arrival. Already I was impressed with the service. When she found out that the booking was for two families with young children who were going on a family vacation together, she sounded more excited about the trip than I was (L) and she immediately booked adjoining rooms, "because those little ones will be so excited and need the space to burn off that energy," and a cot for the extra person. This might not seem too unusual, but her attention to detail, friendliness and enthusiasm actually made me look forward to my stay/park/fly experience, where just 5 minutes prior, it had seemed like the smallest detail of the trip. I got off the phone feeling like I'd stay at that hotel even if I didn't have to be in Mississauga for anything (lol). To top it off, when we arrived in our rooms, Ziva had left a personal note wishing us a great trip, along with little gifts for each family and some yummy goodies. I was just an average person looking for a deal on the internet - what a deal I found!! :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy R
ComfortTO, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank your for the kind words. I am happy to hear you have received exceptional service from our Sales Director Ziva, and I will be passing this information along to our General Manager as well. Customer Service and attention to detail are two of our top priorities here at The Comfort Inn Toronto Airport. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel has been around for years and it shows. The hotel was clean but showed its age. the long term parking was not secured so anybody has access to you car when you are away.
The restaurants are not good, one pizza and one pub.
Won't be staying there again.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, heating/ac was noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for review. I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your stay. This hotel is undoubtedly an older building, and over the course of the years we have done several renovations to try and brighten it's appearance. It is definitely a work in progress so I appreciate your feedback. We do also have an open concept parking lot, however cameras are situated throughout the lot and we do daily vehicle security checks to try and enhance the safety of our valued guests vehicles.

As for the restaurant and pub, they are leased from us by a separate company but I will be passing this feedback along as well. Thank you again for your feedback

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was one of the cheaper park and fly hotels that we found,so we were not expecting too much.It turned out to be much better than expected.It was easy to find,the rooms were clean and comfortable,it had a nice restaurant on site, the shuttle service was excellant and the hotel was only minutes from the airport.This will be the first hotel we look at the next time we fly out of toronto.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased to hear our hotel has exceeded your expectations and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We used this hotel for their "Stay/Park/Fly" offer. Very nicely kept building, clean room and friendly service. Cannot comment on the breakfast, as we had to catch our flight early. Shuttle service was on time to the airport and provided timely service upon our return. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you. We are happy to hear your stay with us was clean and comfortable and that our staff was friendly. I will certainly be passing these kind words along to our staff members. We look forward to having you stay at The Comfort Inn Toronto Airport in the future.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Just returned from 4th park & fly stay and each time just gets better and better! Ziva makes sure everything is perfect. The staff are all excellent. I see people complain about the shuttle but we have never had any issue- when we flew out this time the morning was a terrible storm with wind, snow and lightening but the driver got us there with a smile in no time at all . On return a quick phone call and within 15 minutes we were back at our car unloaded for the trip home. We could never ask for more! We'll be back again in April for our double birthday cruise travel, and looking forward to a great start and end to yet another great trip. Thanks Comfort Inn for making pre travel accommodations and parking so comfortable. : )

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words Linda. Our shuttle drivers try their very best to ensure all of our valued guests are dropped off and picked-up from the airport in a timely manner. We hope you choose the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport again in the future when flying out of Pearson International Airport.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is our 3rd time staying at the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport through their park and fly package and once again we were more than pleased with the hotel and their staff! The rooms are clean and comfortable and the location close to the airport cannot be beat.

The staff here is super friendly and accommodating! When they learned that we would be leaving for the airport before the free breakfast started, they immediately offered to make us a bagged breakfast that we could take with us on the 6am shuttle. How great is that!

The hotel also offers free wireless internet in the rooms and they have 2 computers and a printer in the front lobby for their guests to print their boarding passes for their flight!

Considering the good value that this hotel offers and the friendliness of their staff, I sure know where we will be staying the next time we need to fly out of Toronto!

Thanks Comfort Inn!

Room Tip: If your flight requires you check out before the free breakfast, email the hotel ahead of time and r...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank-you for staying with us recently and for letting other guests know about your experience.

We know that a lot of our guests leave before the breakfast starts (some vacations can't wait to start) so we are happy to give guests a little something to help fight off hunger. I am happy to hear that we were able to bag something up for you. In the future, if you need, please let us know ahead of time and we will again have something for you.

I am so happy to hear that you plan to return to the hotel in the future.