Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
$97
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$119
$112
GardenInn.com
$111
$96
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$104
$114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$192
$165
$130
$112
$194
$170
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
$97
Travelocity
$140
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
1,401 results
All reviewsziva zahlerpearson pubpizza restaurantpark and flysales managershuttle serviceon demandfree breakfastparking spottoronto airportgreat parknext morningfree shuttlechecking infront desk staffyogurtan early morning flight
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have stayed here twice, just before or after a Park/Sleep & Fly holiday. Note: if you contact the lovely Sales Manager, Ziva Zahler, she will better the price of your quote! She is very helpful and goes the extra mile. When we told her we were going to Cuba, she gaves us 2 Toblerone bars and kids books to give to a family! She is a very special, warm and helpful person and her good nature and generosity speaks volumes for the character and caring of this hotel.

The rooms are spacious, the bed very comfortable, with choice of pillows.The room was very clean and spacious, and the desk and table area were well appointed with free Wifi. We found the bathroom quite spacious, very modern, clean and up-to-date, with a sink area outside of the toilet and tub/shower.

There is an excellent, complimentary breakfast. The shuttle is very prompt and all the staff including the shuttle driver (Caesar -like the salad! are great too!).
The shuttle seems to run regularly, and very promptly. Being so close to the airport alleviates some of the rush and anxiety in getting there, or returning home in the middle of the night. You will reel relaxed and pampered!

Ziva -Thanks for your Excellent Service, Big warm hug, and chocolate bars and books for the Cuban kids. I promised I would write and review to thank you for the great accomodation and kindness -so here I am! There were 4 of us in mid-February and you gave us each a big chocolate bar! L & M, J & C from London, Ontario. Cheers to Ziva and all the great staff!

We highly recommend this place -give it a try!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank-you for staying with us twice, we hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future.

I wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our rooms and staff.

Best wishes for a happy summer.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stay in various branded hotels every week including a lot of Comfort Inns but like the Airport Inn and stay there often. The best part of this hotel is the consistent friendly service. It is not a new property but has been renovated. Rosanne and her colleague on the afternoon shift are superb. The early morning staff are great and actually have my bill processed and waiting for me.

I don't use the shuttle van but the drivers always say Hi as does your maintenace person. The pub and restaurant have great service and very good food.

It's clean, friendly and excellent value. DD

Room Tip: Internet service is great but if you need it ask for a room that has good reception. Their breakfast is super. The night cooks are very good and the food is solid fara. Remember it's not the Hilton but has high service standards.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

I wanted to thank-you for choosing our hotel to stay in while travelling through Toronto Pearson International Airport. We appreciate your business.

I wanted to also thank-you for your kind words about Rosanne and Cisline (our nighttime guest service agents) and how they offer consistently friendly service.

We are continuing to renovate our guest bathrooms and I am sure you will see the upgrades on your next visit. I hope that they suit you.

Again, we look forward to having you return in the hopefully near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip.
Always the best in customer service.
No complaints other then I dont like the pillows but thats me, clean big room. Wifi is fast.
Breakfast had enough choices for us.
Shuttle bus picking us up took longer then normal, usually its like 5 min, was about 15 but thats ok.
They gave us late checkout again because we checked in at 3:30am coming home.
Will always stay here as long as it stays as good

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel and for making us your preferred choice while travelling through the area.

We just added new pillows (hard and soft) but it's hard to find the perfect pillow for every head. I never get the perfect sleep unless I am sleeping on my pillow at home. I hope that you sleep was restful however.

Thank-you for your remarks about our customer service. It is something we work hard to achieve and I am happy to hear that my staff was able to serve you.

We hope you will continue to choose our hotel, and next time you are in you are able to try the new hard or soft pillows that we have on our guest beds.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We are a group of 12-20 flying out of Pearson airport for the past four years. From the first year we've stayed there we have been so impressed with the excellent service,clean and spacious rooms, personalized treatment, prompt shuttle service anytime of the day or night, and the excellent complimentary buffet breakfast. Not to mention the wonderful staff (Ziva we love you) Location is perfect and a great value for your $.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your business and I wanted to say thanks for continuing to choose our hotel for your travels.

I am glad that you found the service you received to be helpful and that you enjoyed our rooms.

We look forward to having you back next spring.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

First time we've stayed at the Comfort Inn on Feb. 25th and again on March 11th2013. We left our car for 2 weeks and we were treated like gold thanks to the wonderful staff. We arrived and to our delight had a beautiful suite as there were 3 of us. Most hotels would have just added a cot, but thanks to the wonderful General Manager, Ziva, we were given a separate bedroom with 2 king beds and pull out couch. On our return, we arrived to the shuttle waiting for us, which was a great surprise and got to their restaurant 10 minutes before closure and the cook made us a wonderful pizza, even though he was closing up. I can't say enough about this lovely hotel and especially Ziva, who goes the extra mile for her guests. Perfect stay...perfect location..PERFECT STAFF. Thanks Ziva!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CubaLover2009
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank-you for staying with us and for taking a moment to write a beautiful review about our hotel. I am so happy to hear that Ziva and our staff treated you so well and that you were so happy with the service you received.

We hope to see you back here in the near future.